Trevor Lawrence | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Trevor Lawrence

I'm good but a lot of our fans are freaking out. Luckily I've got the Orange Alliance to rally around in this time of need...
Just remember that you drove me to this...

GO NOTRE DAME!

If jaguars trade for the first pick for lawrence I will be furious

Bo Jackson did it to Tampa.
They took him first overall in the 1986 draft.
He refused to play for Tampa.
They didn’t get anything for him and he was taken in the 7th round in 1987 draft by the Raiders.
Bo also had baseball to fall back on.

Im not really sure, this has never happened before.
Didn’t Jim Kelly opt to go to USFL after getting drafted by Buffalo? Also I believe John Elway got drafted by the Colts but refused to play for them

Didn’t Jim Kelly opt to go to USFL after getting drafted by Buffalo? Also I believe John Elway got drafted by the Colts but refused to play for them
The Colts traded his right to the Broncos. That was the subject of that great 30 for 30 elway to Marino. Kelly went to the usfl but eventually signed with the bills who drafted him.

The Colts traded his right to the Broncos. That was the subject of that great 30 for 30 elway to Marino. Kelly went to the usfl but eventually signed with the bills who drafted him.
I’ll have to check out that 30 for 30.

I remember Jim Kelly not wanting to sign with Buffalo(I’m glad he did as I went to a number of those playoff games during their run).

I would think that Trevor has as much juice as Elway did but who knows

I’ll have to check out that 30 for 30.

I remember Jim Kelly not wanting to sign with Buffalo(I’m glad he did as I went to a number of those playoff games during their run).

I would think that Trevor has as much juice as Elway did but who knows
It's terrific. I've seen it like 5 times. Elway had baseball though he was a big time prospect. He was dead serious about playing with the Yankees if the Colts drafted him.

Kudos to Clemson for following protocol. Not all schools would - I'm looking at you SEC
Clemson now has an excuse if they lose and the rest of their schedule is easy except Virginia Tech.

Notre Dame now has to win this game.

Notre Dame is going to win IMO.

Kudos to Coach Swinney for taking this off the table at the start of his press conference and not playing cat and mouse with the press all week. The guy can coach and he has class. Roughed out a good win today against a game BC effort. Beat ND next week!

I don’t even need to see a line to know I’m betting Clemson next week.

I don’t even need to see a line to know I’m betting Clemson next week.
The line was Clemson-13 before Lawrence news.
I saw it last night Clemson -7.

I guess that it will be Clemson -6.5 to -7.5 to open.

The line was Clemson-13 before Lawrence news.
I saw it last night Clemson -7.

I guess that it will be Clemson -6.5 to -7.5 to open.
A 6.5 would be great. It’s just purely a fade of ND for me. Clemson is better than they played today.

He was a Manning, his brother was a legendary qb and his father was a nfl qb respected by everyone. Lawrence has some leverage not as much as Eli. The Jets have to get Lawrence from their standpoint. I think it could kill Joe Beningo.
Lawrence has important leverage that Eli had: a viable next best QB in Fields

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom