TruTV, Late tip off on Thursday, approx 9:57 | Syracusefan.com

TruTV, Late tip off on Thursday, approx 9:57

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
D16DBdVXQAAAkca.jpg
D15oOgwWwAIY9A7.png

Tru TV...UGHHHHHH. Got to find it on the dial again.

Tru TV...UGHHHHHH. Got to find it on the dial again.

Just look for the channel that lists this as it's nightly lineup of TV: Impractical Jokers > Impractical Jokers > Impractical Jokers > Impractical Jokers > Impractical Jokers > Impractical Jokers > Impractical Jokers > Impractical Jokers > Impractical Jokers

Just look for the channel that lists this as it's nightly lineup of TV: Impractical Jokers > Impractical Jokers > Impractical Jokers > Impractical Jokers > Impractical Jokers > Impractical Jokers > Impractical Jokers > Impractical Jokers > Impractical Jokers

Is Detroit pawn still on? They said they had the most viewers on cable.

Finally cut the cord this year. I can't be the only one who just got a streaming service just for these few days. So I say bring on True TV. Give me my $'s worth.
Don't mind late Thurs either. Works well with wanting to use exactly 1 vacation day.

And still better TV than 95% of the channels.

The last time we had the last tip of the night was against Vermont a bunch of years ago. (no, not 2005) We tipped around 10:30 IIRC.
We were a real late tip in 2013 against Montana on a Thursday night as well. Not sure if it was the last tip of the night though

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom