Tyus to test draft... without agent ... | Page 12 | Syracusefan.com

Tyus to test draft... without agent ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I recall a couple of games when he demolished Providence. Saying he didnt carry the team isn't even really a fair statement. First, it's not true, second, one year he was playing with Carmelo...how many games would he dominate with Melo in the same game?

i didnt say he couldnt "dominate" a game. i even pinpointed providence senior day in 1 of my posts as 1 he clearly dominated

I said when we needed him to carry us down the stretch we couldnt give the ball to him 3 possessions in a row, get out of his way and say "score a bucket".

He was a phenomenal player. top 10 all time at cuse, probably. I dont understand how this is confusing. and it certainly isnt a dig at him.

Hak VS MIAMI at MIami...CORAL GABLES, Fla. (AP) -- Hakim Warrick set a school record for
shooting in a Big East game, making all 11 of his shot attempts and
scoring 27 points to lift Syracuse (No. 25 ESPN/USA Today) past Miami 91-74 on Saturday.

i meant at the end of a game in crunch time. Educated guess, there was no crunch time in this miami game. There were plenty of games that Hak was amazing in. he avf'd like 21/22 a game his senior year. 27 is just a little above the mean. he had even better games than this.

but he wasnt a face to the basket player who could take the game over when needed. He needed to be fed the ball in a position to make a play. Carmelo created anything he wanted to himself whenever he wanted to. When Oshae can shoot a little better and finish a lot better, he will have a carmelo esque game to him. He will be very very good.

That is not taking anything away from how good Hak was. They are just 3 different players. Oshae and Melo are similar. And i'd rather have a melo type player on my team next year than a Hak. But I'll certainly take a Hak if that's whats given to us because he was damn good too.

Wish Tyus would just declare now. I like my bad news all at once.

(he already did declare. he just hasnt run out of time to take his name out of the draft yet)

The tweets are not loading on either my chrome or IE. and they are giving me serious anxiety. What do they say?

Gary Battle@Battle9Gary

On this journey with our son Tyus, Coach has been super supportive.He has told Ty to fight play hard. He’s been great!

It does not mean Ty is gone. It just means he on a journey. Let’s see were it leads. Go
1f34a.png
4 life!

found them on my iphone safari... weird. but thanks! good info from papa battle

Am I bad for rooting for my interests over Tyus's interests on a message board where I profess my love for Syracuse University laundry vs specific players?

Status
Not open for further replies.