Tyus to test draft... without agent ... | Page 19 | Syracusefan.com

Tyus to test draft... without agent ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know the going rate for a CS degree in a decent company is 75k+ in larger cities. IT stuff is all over though.

I’m disappointed that nobody has just asked Chip what the going rate for a CSer is.

That should be a no brainer in a thread where a poster who has a Deadwood avatar has posted on the topic.

You’re welcome.

nba draft deadline.

• On May 16-20, the NBA Combine will be held in Chicago. Typically, about 70 players are invited to the combine, where they will be tested on various physical skills (running, jumping, etc.), weighed and measured. Some will compete in scrimmages. Some will compete in shooting drills. Some of the invited -- read lottery picks -- won't compete at all. The Chicago gym is crammed with all sorts of NBA coaches and talent evaluators.
"ok now. i want y'all to form yooselfs into 2 lines. dogs on the right and ponies on the left ..." show us what u got.

I am lowering our chances of seeing Tyus in orange again from 35% back down to 5%

"Does not do well" is just terribly misrepresenting some of the underlying issues with the team surrounding him. Not having guys who can shoot well makes it much harder for him to create for others. Having guys who can't catch is one of the other problems. Shooting when he's not playing 40 minutes a game might improve as well.
True, although this is probably still a problem. He has neither a track record nor any hard-knocks experience of trying to create for others in real game situations.

Combine on espn2 from 3-7.
Brian be like
a-clockwork-orange-1971.jpg

Kidding! Sorta!

This Draft Combine coverage is worthless. They are just interviewing the top prospects. I want to see the games.

This Draft Combine coverage is worthless. They are just interviewing the top prospects. I want to see the games.

Me too. These people can talk while they show the game.

These interviews are great, regardless. Bamba, Giannis, and now Pelinka. Really intelligent people. Also shows how highly thought of Givony is. Rubes here have mocked him galore. His story of how he discovered Giannis (and Sefolosha) to the western world and how he took some flights out to Europe based on tips was really cool to hear.

Status
Not open for further replies.