Tyus to test draft... without agent ... | Page 21 | Syracusefan.com

Tyus to test draft... without agent ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
These are chaos games. Idk what GMs are getting out of these

at least he's getting more touchs without having the Kansas kid in his group the 2nd half.

Kansas kid can't miss.

He had a solid year this year too.

Lot of good players in this draft.

Kansas kid can't miss.

He’s solid for sure. Looks like Pinson is doing what he normally does...stuffing the stat sheet and being versatile. Surpised Okogie is doing so well but he’s a good athlete and was always pretty good.

Kansas kid can't miss.

he got hot for awhile from 3 but was still a ball hog, especially in the 1st half. he took twice as many shots as anyone.

thanks. I didn't know there was a live box score. didn't see him take 5 shots.

I didn't either, but even with HD and a massive TV I had trouble picking up his number and with no announcers it made it even tougher.

Not a great start for Tyus but like the post above...does it really even matter? Tough to judge on these games unless a guy realllllly stands out and gets execs to start buzzing about em like Donte or Frazier for example

Divencenzo has a 42 inch Vertical. Huerter 38. Allen 40.5. These white dudes can jump apparently.

I was shocked seeing Divencenzo being at the top.

Really? In that F4 seeing him fly around and sky for rebounds; I’m not surprised at all. With Tyus it looks like the shooting is going better for him than his athleticism testing? Givony is talking up Okogie, Huerter, and DiVincenzo on Twitter.

Kansas kid can't miss.

At Tyus's position who could go around where you'd expect him to.

Most years he would skyrocket on measurables. Look at the guys projected at his position next year and aside from the freshmen recruits Duke has and the kid going to Vandy all kind of stink.

At Tyus's position who could go around where you'd expect him to.

Most years he would skyrocket on measurables. Look at the guys projected at his position next year and aside from the freshmen recruits Duke has and the kid going to Vandy all kind of stink.

Huh?

Disappointing but not really fair either. Should say disappointing 18 minute scrimmage. In the skills stuff he was great. In the physical stuff he was average or better. He had 1 bad scrimmage in a game where in the first half he played with a ball hog. He played very good D but tomorrow he will have to put up some points.

Pacers already reporting interest in tyus. They feel he has the physical and scoring upside of a late 1st steal.

Where’d you catch that?

Kind of surprised he didnt do better in any of the speed drills. Hopefully has a better day tomorrow.

So was looking and no Data for a bunch of guys on some of the drills including Tyus...

Status
Not open for further replies.