Tyus to test draft... without agent ... | Page 20 | Syracusefan.com

Tyus to test draft... without agent ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is tyus not doing the shooting drills? His name isn’t listed on the website

Just watched an interview of him at the combine. What a mature and intelligent kid. A great interview.
Cuban's mouth is watering to get him with Dallas.

These interviews are great, regardless. Bamba, Giannis, and now Pelinka. Really intelligent people. Also shows how highly thought of Givony is. Rubes here have mocked him galore. His story of how he discovered Giannis (and Sefolosha) to the western world and how he took some flights out to Europe based on tips was really cool to hear.

Givony? Most here have called him the best for the mock drafts for the past few years. Its NBADRAFT.net that gets mocked.

scrimmaging now

No stats his first 5 minute rotation. Didn't even take a shot. Made a nice inside pass but the big didn't convert.

took 1 shot that half on a drive to the basket and had it blocked. #66 on his team is a ball hog. I think its the mykhailiuk kid from Kansas. hard to read names.

Maybe its just me but it always looks like hes limping when hes walking. Movements are kinda robotic and stiff

Givony? Most here have called him the best for the mock drafts for the past few years. Its NBADRAFT.net that gets mocked.

NBADraft.net goes without saying. Zero credibility, never any press credentials, etc. But, yes, Givony has been mocked by some on here.

Maybe its just me but it always looks like hes limping when hes walking. Movements are kinda robotic and stiff

It’s sort of that pigeon-toed thing like how Dominique Wilkins had, IMO. You don’t see it much that’s for sure.

at least he's getting more touchs without having the Kansas kid in his group the 2nd half.

unofficial of course because I may have missed something since my video froze a few times, but I had him 1-3 for 3 points and 2 rebs. did think he looked good on defense. very aware, moves his feet and was physical when needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.