Tyus to test draft... without agent ... | Page 25 | Syracusefan.com

Tyus to test draft... without agent ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Team Gray is playing right now. Haven't seen Tyus. They just had a nice interview with Jermi Grant.

too bad they keep the kids on the same teams. he's on a horrible team. got crushed yesterday, getting crushed again today. no pg's and no rebounders. his first 5 min rotation he was 0-1 with a block.

too bad they keep the kids on the same teams. he's on a horrible team. got crushed yesterday, getting crushed again today. no pg's and no rebounders. his first 5 min rotation he was 0-1 with a block.

They just throw these teams together. It doesn’t matter, IMO, nor does the score. They are looking at the player. What he can do, what he can’t do, a team player or not, energy, etc. Just my $.02.

One problem is I don’t remember a more loaded class from the shooting guard position. Okogie has had a really good combine as well and has a 7 foot wingspan.

3-4 from the line. also had a monster jam on a rebound but it didn't count cause they called a foul prior to that. had a rebound too. looked a bit more aggressive and I still like his defense. stays in front of his man. covered divincenzo for several possessions who didn't score. tyus played a few possessions at pg.

Last edited:
How did Jevon Carter at 6’1” weigh 250 with 5% body fat? Kid is a tank.

Wait...250? Not 205?

That seems impossible for a 6’1 b-ball player with 5% body fat.

Wait...250? Not 205?

That seems impossible for a 6’1 b-ball player with 5% body fat.

Ok that makes me feel better. I saw someone say he weighed 250. They must have misspoke. I was going to scream steroids there. I’m an iron junkie myself and can’t break 210 at 6’2”.

Ok that makes me feel better. I saw someone say he weighed 250. They must have misspoke. I was going to scream steroids there. I’m an iron junkie myself and can’t break 210 at 6’2”.

I'll give you some of mine, I have a handful of inches on you and ballooned up to 285 from 240 the past 6 months.

I'll give you some of mine, I have a handful of inches on you and ballooned up to 285 from 240 the past 6 months.

Lol you’re 6’6 though right? That’s an acceptable weight for that height.

Lol you’re 6’6 though right? That’s an acceptable weight for that height.

Yeah, but 245 was better, the more upper body weight I have the bigger my legs get and it's impossible to find pants for my thighs. I invested a ton in my wardrobe the past few years and don't want to do it again. Haha

Two more free throws for Tyus. I believe he has 9 points so far.

Tyus just took a hard foul looks like he tweaked his ankle.

I think Tyus finished with 9 points. 7 from the free throw line. From what I can tell he still hasn't hit a 3.

He’s going to stay in the draft and get picked in the second round. Double whammy.

Status
Not open for further replies.