UConn Gameday Thread... | Page 17 | Syracusefan.com

UConn Gameday Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I personally think Strickland stinks as a runner. That was in the open field and he can't make anyone miss. If Fredericks is done then I personally hope we bring in a kid good enough to leap frog all of them.

Gotta love auto correct changing Diaco to Disco.

He looks like such a smug doooshe.

Supremely punchable face

Do we have a holder with no name on his jersey? I thought Hofrichter had that job

Is Jacob Hill hurt?

Not that he got much play, but i figured he could be a shifty wild card once a game or so for this offense.

Diaco is an a1 ahole here with the fg at the end of the half. That said, our defense is already tired from our offense going so fast.

Hahaha Dickaco

You should have tried a victory formation there

FU Diaco
Way to go, Cole!!

Last edited:
I take that back Slayton has been able to get through a few time but other than that. I'm not mad, it what it is at this point and Babers will tell you, it's not an excuse it's a fact numbers are down and we need depth period.

upperdeck said:
14 pts is ok to give up.. its the offense that really stalls out and for no reason
there are reasons it's been stalling. A dropped TD pass, a qb misread or 3...

Dline has played better this game.

LBs are not and Williams has been slow to react at Safety.

Other than that, D has looked solid.

This team just sucks, offense needs to get so much better. the defense is wiped out already..it's so difficult to watch[/QUOTE

Yup, this half is on the offense. Its all or nothing. Every 3 and out kills the stamina for the defense the rest of the game. Great kick by Murphy! We really only run 15 plays on offense and no plays to roll the pocket which is scary. Uconn has adjusted, they did after the first quarter, now what?

I take that back Slayton has been able to get through a few time but other than that. I'm not mad, it what it is at this point and Babers will tell you, it's not an excuse it's a fact numbers are down and we need depth period.
Yeah, we've patched together a defense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
McCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors