UConn Gameday Thread... | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

UConn Gameday Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't love having Moe Neal out there on 3rd and short. Seems like he's not quite ready to grind out a short yardage play.

Normally I'd bitch about that decision but the D is playing great and deserves it

At least the clowns who were b*tching about going for it up 17 last week can shut the hell up

Anyone but UConn he goes for that. He doesn't want to let them back in with a short field. Babers was smart there as UConn doesn't look that good.

Wow great idea to give them the ball instead of going for 4th and 1 when we're averaging 10 ypp

I would punt here. Don't risk giving UConn a short field.

This is the difference from last week. Last week Dino knew they couldn't stop USF, so there was no difference between 45 and 85 they were scoring either way, and their only chance was to try and keep pace. This week he knows UConn can't move the ball so punt and make them put a bunch of plays together and go 80 yards. The guy isn't stupid.

Wow great idea to give them the ball instead of going for 4th and 1 when we're averaging 10 ypp

I don't know I love going for it, but liked the call to punt, thought it was right call there

If I'm reading the stats right we have 99 more yards than UCONN after the first quarter.

We need Fredericks to be primary all carrier... scat back types are supposed to compliment. Not be our entire running game.

Honestly Colgate looked more dangerous than UConn did thru 1 quarter. If we keep everything in front of us this could get bloody.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom