UConn hoops back to Big East | Page 15 | Syracusefan.com

UConn hoops back to Big East

They’re ranked today. That’s what I do know. Don’t care much about short term or long term outlook or trying to compare schedules etc.

We’ve got our own serious issues to contend with, that’s for sure.

They’re ranked today. That’s what I do know. Don’t care much about short term or long term outlook or trying to compare schedules etc.

Absolutely, but the notion that they are far and away better at this point is silly. We have to take care of business and get back on track.

They are ranked with a likely lottery pick back in the Big East and we just got swept by a cellar dwellar.

THey aren't that much better than us but still. Sad thing is there was no real gap between us and them the last few years they stunk in the AACK.

Glass houses guys. Uconn, by any measure, is currently a better team than us and, unfortunately, has a better short term upside.
Idk if you were here for the trash talking ( and I’m using the “trash” lightly as it was 100x worse than that) but in no way shape or form are we to give Con U any sort of credit.
We do not get along at all.

Only one person gets a pass and that’s the great and powerful temery

not giving uconn credit, but you gotta be pretty stupid to trash talk when you are getting your ass kicked the last two games and have looked good only once all year.

Uconn finally played a traditional rival in the new Big East conference last night.

St Johns at home.

Suffered a disastrous loss.

BTW I'm not a UConn stalker. I just happened to check twitter during an SU break and saw he was trending and of course, it was for being a buffoon.
ok sure.gif

Creighton has no business being ranked 11 right now. After this past week they are probably barely still top 25. Meanwhile UConn won't be sniffing the polls for a while.

Wasn’t Whaley one of those much more highly regarded C spot guys we went after hard and missed on? From the bit I saw of him today, he looks solid and would’ve been a Fuccillo ‘HUGE’ improvement in talent level at the 5.

Wasn’t Whaley one of those much more highly regarded C spot guys we went after hard and missed on? From the bit I saw of him today, he looks solid and would’ve been a Fuccillo ‘HUGE’ improvement in talent level at the 5.

we were never on em but a guy like him would do wonders for the zone

Creighton has no business being ranked 11 right now. After this past week they are probably barely still top 25. Meanwhile UConn won't be sniffing the polls for a while.
This New Big East conference looks really crappy. Nova is the only decent team. They got schooled earlier this year by the same VT team we just destroyed. As of today, they are rated the 7th best conference in the country. Might only get 1 bid.

Meanwhile the American conference, freed of one of their worst programs when UConn was relegated again to the New Big East, is rated the 2nd best conference in the country.

Good for them.

I can't stand UConn but with their full compliment of players I believe they beat cuse fairly easily.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom