Uconn is pathetic | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Uconn is pathetic

FWIW, UConn is now in the tourney. After us, they have Providence and Pitt.

Saturday's game isn't so important for them anymore.
If they lose out they're not. They'll be ready.

However, it still took a career high from Lamb AND Wayns being out for them to win.

same thing happened to ND 2 days ago, would you say ND is struggling just like UConn?
Nova made 4 baskets in the second half against ND. Four. One less than 5.

UConn will end up being a Top 10 team's 2nd round game in the NCAAT. And that team will likely have less talent than UConn. Scary thought for whomever draws them.

For once I agree with Hubert Davis. This does not save Uconns season. Even if he has the worst laugh in the history of mankind.

wow, coming on an opponent's board and talking after that game. nicely played.

Someone a little sensitive? Didn't realize "Bring it on Cuse" was considered talking you little girl.

Someone a little sensitive? Didn't realize "Bring it on Cuse" was considered talking you little girl.
your champs, now sitting at 7-8 in the league, just needed OT and a prayer heave to beat one of the worst teams in the BE, playing without two of its best players.
But, hey, I guess that's cause for celebration considering the state of your program.

Even with his 6 guard rotation, he brought in talent. At the very least Nova should be able to string some wins together.

To be honest, it wouldn't surprise me to see him bolt to Illinois. But that is a far cry from where he could have gone...

Hey, some people here went to Illinois. What a fantastic job to bolt for, second best to Syracuse!

your champs, now sitting at 7-8 in the league, just needed OT and a prayer heave to beat one of the worst teams in the BE, playing without two of its best players.
But, hey, I guess that's cause for celebration considering the state of your program.

Look, I realize Syracuse is an up and coming program and this is your "Dream Season" but for perennial powerhouses like UConn we use post season titles to validate our success. I'd probably take an 0-15 Big East season right now to say defending National Champions for what it's worth anyways.

Look, I realize Syracuse is an up and coming program and this is your "Dream Season" but for perennial powerhouses like UConn we use post season titles to validate our success. I'd probably take an 0-15 Big East season right now to say defending National Champions for what it's worth anyways.

Have fun in the NCAA, I mean NIT, I mean CBI I mean nothing next year.

I really hope no matter how well we do as a program that we never become obnoxious like this.

"We use post season titles to validate our success." Okay, superfan. lol. UK fans don't this idiotic, and some of them try very hard while trolling.

We use post season titles to validate our success, and are a perennial powerhouse - that's why I would take an 0-15 season for a Nat'l Title. We're that good!!!! Just stop.

Hey, ConnHuskBask, I'm UConn class of '06.

Cut the out.

We'll see if you're LOLing after the game Saturday.

You're coming into the Champ's house, come get some.
this literally sounds like myself... pre-puberty... on the inter-web. You're a tough dude.

Hey, ConnHuskBask, I'm UConn class of '06.

Cut the **** out.

I'm 6'6", 250lbs...you wanna come after me bro?

I learned how to fight on a classified TDY to South Tampa.

I just spit some quality PBR all over the place.

i dont give a how big you are... this is me in my backyard... I'm TRAINED

COME AT ME

i dont give a **** how big you are... this is me in my backyard... I'm TRAINED

COME AT ME

Never has a ponytail been so cool.

Okay, that is pretty boring until the 5:00 mark - after that it is spectacular! DRAGON TWISTER!

Never has a ponytail been so cool.

Okay, that is pretty boring until the 5:00 mark - after that it is spectacular! DRAGON TWISTER!
never intended anyone to watch that full video... but if you liked that... you'll love this... WHOTF does this?

I just soiled myself. Literally cant stop laughing...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom