Uconn is pathetic | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Uconn is pathetic

UConn is fairly confident over there on boneyard.

I guess beating 11-15 teams without their best player is a confidence booster for some teams. Sad, really.

never intended anyone to watch that full video... but if you liked that... you'll love this... WHOTF does this?

that is a great way to compress your recyclables. I gotta get one of those.

Look, I realize Syracuse is an up and coming program and this is your "Dream Season" but for perennial powerhouses like UConn we use post season titles to validate our success. I'd probably take an 0-15 Big East season right now to say defending National Champions for what it's worth anyways.

At what point did this become your criteria - '04 or after last year's insane luckbox of a draw (a #3 seed wears road jerseys once at that was against San Diego St - makes Chris Moneymaker look unlucky by comparison).
You guys have more bad seasons than any perennial powerhouse ever.

i dont give a **** how big you are... this is me in my backyard... I'm TRAINED

COME AT ME

thought that was Tomaselli when I first saw the screenshot..

Love the uconn fans coming on our board to talk after needing a half court shot to beat an awful nova team in OT. What will they do when we stomp them in their high school gym infront of the whole country?

never intended anyone to watch that full video... but if you liked that... you'll love this... WHOTF does this?

If I ever get into a fight with a milk carton, he's my guy.

Go back to your board
Ahh come on...ZLS is a good UConn poster. I enjoy some back and forth and he is respectful and knows his history (unlike most of the redheaded stepchildren off Exit 9)

Besides he has SouthTampaBill protecting him and frankly he is the scariest Internet Tough Guy in the BE.

At what point did this become your criteria - '04 or after last year's insane luckbox of a draw (a #3 seed wears road jerseys once at that was against San Diego St - makes Chris Moneymaker look unlucky by comparison).
You guys have more bad seasons than any perennial powerhouse ever.

Really?? Since 1990:

NCAA tourney appearances: UCONN 17, Cuse 17 (I'm going to assume that going to the NCAA's is considered at a minimum, a "good" season)
BE Tourney and Reg Season titles: UCONN 17, Cuse 9
Trips to the Elite 8: UCONN 9, Cuse 2

Really?? Since 1990:

NCAA tourney appearances: UCONN 17, Cuse 17 (I'm going to assume that going to the NCAA's is considered at a minimum, a "good" season)
BE Tourney and Reg Season titles: UCONN 17, Cuse 9
Trips to the Elite 8: UCONN 9, Cuse 2

Yes, but prior to Calhoun...

We all know UConn pretty much sucked before Calhoun.

2003 says hello.

And your point is what? I'm not the one who said postseason championships are everything. You must feel Florida is a better program than Georgetown. More likely though is that you use whatever criteria that's convenient to the team you root for.

And your point is what? I'm not the one who said postseason championships are everything. You must feel Florida is a better program than Georgetown. More likely though is that you use whatever criteria that's convenient to the team you root for.
It doesn't matter what you're point was. 2003 was an extremely tough road and he's an idiot for thinking otherwise.

2003 says hello.

LOL..not even close.

Cuse beat #1 Oklahoma (at "home", granted), #1 Texas w/ TJ Ford and #2 Kansas w/ Collison. 3 LOADED teams that were in the top 10 almost the whole year and full of upperclassmen.

The best team you beat was Kentucky who was full of freshman and Arizona, who was a one man team. SD State was a fraud all year. Butler should have lost in the 2nd round if Pitt wasn't...well...Pitt

Not taking ANYTHING away from your great run. Was amazing, but don't think the SOS was really close.

LOL..not even close.

Cuse beat #1 Oklahoma (at "home", granted), #1 Texas w/ TJ Ford and #2 Kansas w/ Collison. 3 LOADED teams that were in the top 10 almost the whole year and full of upperclassmen.

The best team you beat was Kentucky who was full of freshman and Arizona, who was a one man team. SD State was a fraud all year. Butler should have lost in the 2nd round if Pitt wasn't...well...Pitt

Not taking ANYTHING away from your great run. Was amazing, but don't think the SOS was really close.
I think a lot of people forget that DWill got 2 quick fouls and sat a lot of the first half.

I dont know why zls is comparing them to our run, but the wins last year by Yukon were flat out impressive.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom