UK fan here - Be objective | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

UK fan here - Be objective

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratulations on strengthening the belief that uk fans are ignorant, uneducated, biased and extremely unlikeable

wow. that's a pretty high level ass kissing class.

correct me if I'm wrong but I do believe sir that was the point of the joke, I know sometimes sarcasm and facetiousness are difficult concepts for teenagers but we will be glad to help anytime with that, the weather up here makes us Syracuse fans pros at it

Congratulations on strengthening the belief that uk fans are ignorant, uneducated, biased and extremely unlikeable

well... I'm awfully educated but I won't deny that I'm biased and unlikeable. Possibly ignorant too. At least on some subjects.

There are two separate issues.
1. We have a ton of alumni in the metro area and pack MSG for games.
2. But as far as the media go, SU is barely an afterthought in NYC (notwithstanding the number of alumni in local media and the surprising amount of attention our win over Louisville received).

NYC and the Tri-State area are really Pro Sports minded but the reality of this is that a few percentage points of NYC can equal some whole states.

At what point do we ban this loser and lock the thread? This is going nowhere.

correct me if I'm wrong but I do believe sir that was the point of the joke, I know sometimes sarcasm and facetiousness are difficult concepts for teenagers but we will be glad to help anytime with that, the weather up here makes us Syracuse fans pros at it

For someone preaching understanding of sarcasm, my response obviously went...
OVHD.jpg

That's interesting. I just checked the record books and found that last year was Calipari's first Final Four trip.
And in 3 yrs , he won't have been in any at all!

For someone preaching understanding of sarcasm, my response obviously went...
OVHD.jpg
Is that one of the robots from Star Wars?

What's that got to do with anything? Now you're just being absurd.

Well, it's been fun but I think I hear your Mom calling you. Best of luck in the tournament this year. Hope your path is free of BE teams.

2000 Bounced by Syracuse
2003 Bounced by Marquette
2006 Bounced by Uconn
2008 Bounced by Marquette
2010 Bounced by West Virginia
2011 Bounced by Uconn
2012 Bounced by ????

Does anyone remember any memorable moment from the SEC tournament other then Kentucky fans?
as a CUSE fan who went to the 2008 SEC Tourney, here in ATL (the Tornado Tournament), the memorable moment was the UGA beating of UK in the second round. :rolling:

as a CUSE fan who went to the 2008 SEC Tourney, here in ATL (the Tornado Tournament), the memorable moment was the UGA beating of UK in the second round. :rolling:

no you didn't.

I'm sure Dajuan told Nerlens how he was treated by Cal after he committed to Cuse.
I still can't believe Cal overnight mailed DaJuan a bag full of his poo. That seemed uncalled for.

I still can't believe Cal overnight mailed DaJuan a bag full of his poo. That seemed uncalled for.
he just wasn't cut out for the big leagues. how about that radio guy from Kentucky said Dajuan wanted to fat and lazy like Melo.

About 1% of me wants Noel to pick SU just to see what Coleman's reaction would be. I bet he'd be thrilled to have been lied to like that... I seriously doubt it's going to happen, though. Noel's reclassification aligns too much with the fact that UK will be lacking in the front court next year to be an accident.

Pssst, considering SU is a Communications school, you might want to change that.
I was one for a few years just not at SU. One of the easiest under grad majors, job market sucks though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom