Umm this Zion Williamson guy... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Umm this Zion Williamson guy...

Watching him in this game vs. Kentucky...he's like the Mike Tyson of college basketball: so good and intimidating with his entire package, it's hard to imagine him ever losing. Along with Barrett et al., Duke is destroying Kentucky. If Boeheim can find a way to defeat Duke even once this year, it will be one of his most impressive achievements ever. (head shaking)
One of the most impressive achievements ever, eh? These takes after one game really make me giggle.

If u want to see some interesting takes on a 5 star player and u have Twitter type "nick richards" in your search. BBN really likes his play!

If u want to see some interesting takes on a 5 star player and u have Twitter type "nick richards" in your search. BBN really likes his play!

Ew. Are we like that on twitter? Please say no.

At one point we were in play for Richards and obviously Green too. Goes to show that sometimes missing out on guys is a blessing.

Who? Tony "red" Bruin, the best swingman since Benny goodman? ;)

285lb 18 year old with a 45" vertical?! Enlighten me my friend.
Did someone here mention Red? :)

Missed the broadcasts
What were Divkie V's hard wuedtuins about Zion's Adidas money?

Duke's freshman are fantastic. But just like last year it looks like they lack depth and defense.

Can they score against a zone is the question!

The kid destroyed an inexperienced, likely 30 spots overrated UK team. Lets chill for a little.

Agree.

Draemond was fat at MSU so thats my comparison for Zion. A little too early to tell if he ends up being that good after 1 game.

Shame hes not playing for Frank Martin would love to see guys like this on their own team.

Regardless of whether UK that good, I think we can agree they will most likely be in the top 25 for the year.
But man Duke hung 118 points on them, duke put up 59 at half.
We played eastern Washington and we had 28 at half and 66 for the game.

Let that sink in.

Only team to beat duke is gonna be duke.
Can’t wait for Dickie V to do one of their games.

Regardless of whether UK that good, I think we can agree they will most likely be in the top 25 for the year.
But man Duke hung 118 points on them, duke put up 59 at half.
We played eastern Washington and we had 28 at half and 66 for the game.

Let that sink in.

Only team to beat duke is gonna be duke.
Can’t wait for Dickie V to do one of their games.

Game 1 UK vs Duke aka Game 2 of the McDonalds All American game.

K’s the better coach by a mile, had the better players too. Hardly any defense was played. Kentucky got smacked. Waiting to see how both teams look 15 games in.

Game 1 UK vs Duke aka Game 2 of the McDonalds All American game.

K’s the better coach by a mile, had the better players too. Hardly any defense was played. Kentucky got smacked. Waiting to see how both teams look 15 games in.

They are gonna steam roll outta conference, only team to maybe challenge them would be Hoosiers but then again I haven’t heard anything from them this preseason/opening season.

But their first 5 league games are Clemson, Wake, FSU, Cuse, UVA, so after that we should all have a prettt good basis to go off on.

They are gonna steam roll outta conference, only team to maybe challenge them would be Hoosiers but then again I haven’t heard anything from them this preseason/opening season.

But their first 5 league games are Clemson, Wake, FSU, Cuse, UVA, so after that we should all have a prettt good basis to go off on.

Agreed

Interesting stat...both teams scored exactly the same number of points in the 2nd half that they did in the 1st half. Never seen that before.

The kid destroyed an inexperienced, likely 30 spots overrated UK team. Lets chill for a little.
Agree.

Draemond was fat at MSU so thats my comparison for Zion. A little too early to tell if he ends up being that good after 1 game.

Shame hes not playing for Frank Martin would love to see guys like this on their own team.
I’m going to remember this thread because it would feel pretty sweet to be able to bump it in about three months.
Well here's somone who might know better than any of us board geniuses:
Steve Kerr Compares Zion Williamson to LeBron James; Asks Not to Be Fined by NBA

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom