Umm this Zion Williamson guy... | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Umm this Zion Williamson guy...

My point was it’s Army and they aren’t good(KP 216) and still kept it close for a while. Duke was favored by 40.

Bound to happen with a lot of freshman.

Will be interesting to what our matchups will be like. Zion is insane, feel like we can stop everyone else though.

The kid is such a player on both sides of the ball, so intense.

Kid has started out his college career 22-27 from the field.

If Reddish picks it up a little bit, Duke could very realistically have the first three picks in the draft playing for them. Has that ever happened. First and second ever happen? Just crazy...

If Reddish picks it up a little bit, Duke could very realistically have the first three picks in the draft playing for them. Has that ever happened. First and second ever happen? Just crazy...

Yeah, he really needs to pick it up! He's only averaging 23.5 / 5.5 / 3 / 3 and shooting 47.6% from three point range. ;)

He's as legit a player as we've seen in a long time. The athleticism speaks for itself but the intensity and skill... that's what makes him different.

The way he jumps for every rebound, no matter how far away he is from the basket is incredible.

Not going to root for him now, but he's going to be fun to root for in the NBA.

My point was it’s Army and they aren’t good(KP 216) and still kept it close for a while. Duke was favored by 40.

Didn't see the game, so don't know anything other than the final score. But I do know that Coach K played at Army and can't see him allowing his squad to run out the score to that 40 points. But that's all just a guess.

Didn't see the game, so don't know anything other than the final score. But I do know that Coach K played at Army and can't see him allowing his squad to run out the score to that 40 points. But that's all just a guess.

He called a timeout when it was cut to 6. It wasn’t him taking it easy on purpose.

It will be interesting to see how the NCAA figures out how not to vacate all these wins. Zion is an awesome player but it is a 100% fact that he collected 6 figures to play at Duke. People could always whine about that type of stuff in the past, but federal court testimony backs it up in this case. K is so confident he's got the NCAA in his hip pocket, he doesn't even consider sitting the dude. Brazen. But we all know its a great move because there is 0.0000% chance they take these wins from K.

He’s a special player no doubt-probably the best I’ve seen in awhile. Fortunately I could see our length and zone potentially bothering him a little. We just have to do our best to keep him from coming straight at us (maybe take a couple charges as tough as that could be)

He’s a special player no doubt-probably the best I’ve seen in awhile. Fortunately I could see our length and zone potentially bothering him a little. We just have to do our best to keep him from coming straight at us (maybe take a couple charges as tough as that could be)

The thing that is really surprising and impressive is how he avoids those charges. He doesn’t just barrel to the rim with recklesss abandon. He makes these almost graceful looking layups where it seems he might at first just try to go through or over someone. Crazy for his weight to be able to be that nimble.

I meant was I said. That was the most impressive showing I have seen from a bigger dude who sees the floor since I saw a young Carmelo Anthony in the 2002 McDonald's Game. I would truly be shocked if Duke loses. At all. I know it's waaaay early and yea I hate Duke too but they going 40-0.

I hate it too but I calls it likes I sees it.

Great call. Didn’t even make the FF.

Great call. Didn’t even make the FF.
76EA6CC1-1CB0-4D56-B735-F8EBE6A7F162.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors