UNC Asheville Scouting Report | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

UNC Asheville Scouting Report

I wonder if we could us the three guard line up JB briefly experimented with: Scoop, Brandon, Dion, KJ or CJ and Fab? I can picture our big guys trying to chase their little guys around.

Marsh good call on the UNCA prediction. Good summary. I am curious to see what their game plan is. I have only watched them 2 and both times were early in season. They must have some pretty good shooters. I guess my only concern is if they have a decent day behind the arc and have 1 or 2 guys that can hit that shot around the foul line pulling Fab out to try and block leaving us vulnerable to defensive rebounding a bit. My guess is the two F will need to pinch in and get on the boards which KJO doesn't seem to like to do. I think we win by double digets at the end.

Again good call on the draw

Marsh good call on the UNCA prediction. Good summary. I am curious to see what their game plan is. I have only watched them 2 and both times were early in season. They must have some pretty good shooters. I guess my only concern is if they have a decent day behind the arc and have 1 or 2 guys that can hit that shot around the foul line pulling Fab out to try and block leaving us vulnerable to defensive rebounding a bit. My guess is the two F will need to pinch in and get on the boards which KJO doesn't seem to like to do. I think we win by double digets at the end.

Again good call on the draw
Well if they don't play anyone over 6'5 CJ and KrisJo have no excuses not to dominate the boards, even if Fab has to come up in the zone.

unc a will really struggle to score ... the fact we have size , skill and our bigs are good moving their feet will give unca problems.. they played uconn and unc tough yes.. but neither of those teams played well on d early this year

This game worries me.

No worries. They play very up tempo and that is a recipe for disaster against us. I am sure they will start out hot and hit a three or two but once we settle down the game will get out of hand.

unc a will really struggle to score ... the fact we have size , skill and our bigs are good moving their feet will give unca problems.. they played uconn and unc tough yes.. but neither of those teams played well on d early this year
UNC still doesn't

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom