UNC Game... | Page 52 | Syracusefan.com

UNC Game...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Way too early for that

Maybe, but they did it to Dungey and it was a powerful motivator. No idea if there is someone good enough on the bench to actually try it, though.

We’re going vertical on O. We’ve missed 4/5 deep balls where we’ve had guys running free.

Yes, TD needs to be better under pressure and we need to limit penalties.

OL looks way better than I’d anticipated.

We have a lot of youth/inexperience on the field, there’s going to be bumps.

I’m amazed so many people are so down.
I have actually been encouraged on the deep balls because our receivers are getting separation. All it will take is one connection to change the game.

Offense is struggling, and I’m not usually an optimistic person but come on, this NC had soooo much hype, maybe too much but we are in a one possession game on the road. We should be up at least 10 if offense does anything. I’m pleased as of now!

We’re going vertical on O. We’ve missed 4/5 deep balls where we’ve had guys running free.

Agreed. Some people just like to be always negative.

On one hand it’s not a blow out like I thought.
One the other hand this game is yikes...

The O system looks for the HR overtime with deep balls and dives. It is the Adam Dunn of offenses. Can't sustain drives that way unless you have a playmaking QB.

That dude is being ridiculous.

Tommy hasn't thrown into trouble once and picked up some big yards with his legs (his coach didn't challenge a clear first down.)

Some huge drops.

Do we have an ignore feature? I would like to use it for anyone who thinks Devito is a problem and we aren't lucky to have him.

he dropped a few dimes that we dropped. There were at least 4 passes that should have been caught. 2 for TDs. Yea, Tommy’s the problem.

This offense is offensive hahahahahahahHHHHxhchdifiiiokjbbiwanttodiejfjcufjfjgifif

I like Jordan but he's bouncing outside too much. Needs to lower to his helmet and fight for a yard or two

Jordan needs to run downhill more often... stick to one juke

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors