UNC Gameday... | Page 36 | Syracusefan.com

UNC Gameday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's honestly what i'd rather do. Get talented, proven players from the G5, or FCS level over portal kids from "a bigger school" who hasn't ever played at this level. If your good your going to play early.

The team quit because the could read the writing on the wall maybe I'm just a soft gen z or whatever but I'd freaking quit too

What. I just rewinded that and watched our WR routes on that 3rd and 17. So many awful routes and every one of them was way short of the 1st down marker with defenders right on them. The near side receivers were barely even running.

Why is shrader always cutting things back inside. Two games in a row. He had the outside there I don’t get it.

But the shine is seriously off Beck. Please run some boots and/or move the pocket a little.

Great pass between 3 guys and the referee.

The team quit because the could read the writing on the wall maybe I'm just a soft gen z or whatever but I'd freaking quit too
Remind me to never hire you for anything. You never quit.

Commentator with the super sus "when it comes to you I love the push and pull..."

The ?

Has NC broken out the hangman yet?

We are mediocre. We will beat bad and mediocre teams and will get smacked by good ones

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom