UNC opens -7.5 at Cuse. | Syracusefan.com

UNC opens -7.5 at Cuse.

UNC, team scores 100, 20+ margin of victory, 20+ rebound margin. They are too good, and too big

I don't think we give up like last time, but 7.5 seems like a stretch even at full strength with this squad

It’s at home, we play better. UNC 94 SYR 76

UNC winning by 26 or more, +950.
That's the line bet I am going with.

We also played Clemson close the whole game with everyone here doing the same sob story routine about it being a blow out. The bet all your money against SU posts are so lame. I sincerely hope you guys lose all your money.

Remember the ACC Covid tournament? Everyone was scratching their heads as to why we were mild under dogs .. then we whooped UNCs ass
And Roy gave the most spastic halftime interview.

Remember the ACC Covid tournament? Everyone was scratching their heads as to why we were mild under dogs .. then we whooped UNCs ass
That UNC team was terrible and the board overrated how good they were because that’s usually what this place does.

If you have an opportunity to attend the game but instead you are in your basement sweating out some UNC -40 bet then you are a weak asz excuse for a fan strait up.

This line opening line falls as expected. Per KP, UNC is about 11.3 points better than us on a neutral court. With the standard HCA, it makes it around 7.8. "System" wise we would probably only be double digit dogs at home to Houston, Purdue, Arizona and some unnamed Northeast team.

Given other things that have generally happened in this matchup recently, as well as recent results, surprised opening line has remained stable.

non ACCN televised games.
we are 0-2 on ESPN ( losing by combined scores of su 133-opp 189 .)
we are 3-5 on ESPN2 . average su margin of victory is 12/ margin of loss 17.
4-1 on espnu/fox/cbs/cw.

Last edited:
Never had less confidence in an SU game than I do tonight. I think it could get really ugly for our guys. I’d be pleasantly surprised if they keep it within 20.

We also played Clemson close the whole game with everyone here doing the same sob story routine about it being a blow out. The bet all your money against SU posts are so lame. I sincerely hope you guys lose all your money.
Clemson covered at my book.

Never had less confidence in an SU game than I do tonight. I think it could get really ugly for our guys. I’d be pleasantly surprised if they keep it within 20.
I just hope it doesn't blow up the rest of our season. We still have 4 games that we could win. I would sign up for 3 of those right now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom