UNC | Syracusefan.com

UNC

Orangezoo

In the wind
What do u do with this team if they lose to davidson? They suck at home. They are an 8 seed at best but what an enigma... this would be a bad bad loss.

Bump.. davidson up 2 with the ball and 1:47 left. UNC playing awful defense.

if you're Davidson at some point do you purposely foul anyone but Paige on UNC.

Glad we're in the same conf because I still wouldn't want to see them as a 7 or 8 in the bracket where we're a 1 or 2

The ACC is us, Duke, and then a huge cesspool of mediocrity. Basically the same exact situation as the football side of the league.

The ACC is us, Duke, and then a huge cesspool of mediocrity. Basically the same exact situation as the football side of the league.

I'm pretty sure Boston College is just caching ACC checks at this point and invests the absolute minimum possible into athletics in order to keep them barely afloat. Wake Forest should have been cut a decade ago, they don't need that many NC schools. Both are absolute 0s in both sports.

You'll be singing a different tune in January...we'll be happy to welcome you to our league.

You'll be singing a different tune in January...we'll be happy to welcome you to our league.

All due respect but I think you confuse current season observations with past success. We aren't dissing the league just simply just stating what has been obvious so far. How can you counter otherwise? Saying its ok the majority of the league has sucked in non conf play but will be ready to flex its muscles in league play? That would make zero sense as that would do more harm than good.

All due respect but I think you confuse current season observations with past success. We aren't dissing the league just simply just stating what has been obvious so far. How can you counter otherwise? Saying its ok the majority of the league has sucked in non conf play but will be ready to flex its muscles in league play? That would make zero sense as that would do more harm than good.

I'm just trying to get you all riled up...make the game a little more interesting. Just friendly competetive banter.

I'm just trying to get you all riled up...make the game a little more interesting. Just friendly competetive banter.

Give it some time. We are very much in Nova mode. Acc trash talk is right around the corner :)

If UNC is an 8 seed I am picking them against a 1 without hesitation. Assuming they advance.

No doubt. They are so much better than what they have been in their losses and close calls. Mentally they just dont seem to get it. Lots of talent though.

If UNC is an 8 seed I am picking them against a 1 without hesitation. Assuming they advance.
I see them crushing their first and second round opponents then falling to a Villanova / Ohio St type team 3rd round.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom