USA East Coast Basketball trip with Benny Williams | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

USA East Coast Basketball trip with Benny Williams

The question on everyone’s mind throughout the world. Will he be ready?
Only our very own Jimothy Boeheim can answer that burning question.

Is it just me, or am I not seeing Benny in any of these pics?

Unless he’s dramatically changed his hair & looks.

The games start tomorrow. I’ve searched high and low and can’t find a schedule or any streaming options. Anyone else have luck?

The games start tomorrow. I’ve searched high and low and can’t find a schedule or any streaming options. Anyone else have luck?

You try that service that did the Italy games? Was it Flo sports? I haven't looked myself tbh

You try that service that did the Italy games? Was it Flo sports? I haven't looked myself tbh

Yea, nothing listed. They will be showing Arkansas’s games in Spain next week.

I think they’ve been streaming them via Twitter this year but hard to tell.

To find anything that might stream, I would go the twitter route first, and if nothing is new there, try https://guyrancourt.com/. The same twitter feed is there and this might be a place they would post something if it isn't on twitter. I think there's a Facebook page too.
On further look, the FB page looks to be where they’ll stream. They ran another tour earlier in the year that streamed here: Guy Rancourt FB

On further look, the FB page looks to be where they’ll stream. They ran another tour earlier in the year that streamed here: Guy Rancourt FB

There are two practices on there including scrimmage video. Benny looks to be #0 but it's from a distance. Sporting the Judah hair style as well if I have him tagged properly.

There are two practices on there including scrimmage video. Benny looks to be #0 but it's from a distance. Sporting the Judah hair style as well if I have him tagged properly.

Yea, he’s #0 in the dark uniforms. In the one short video I saw him make a FT and miss a 3. And get pushed under the basket a couple times at the 4. I hope he’s not a player without a position. He’s kinda thin and weak for a 4 and doesn’t have the shot for a 3. He’s gonna have to just rely on his superior athleticism.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom