USF / Boca Raton Bowl Gameday... | Page 27 | Syracusefan.com

USF / Boca Raton Bowl Gameday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’d rather be the manager that follows stump Merrill than Joe Torre. Fran cannot do worse. Just embarrassing to show recruits he’s still trying to get instead he can say “see that guy, you will be starting over him”

I care. I would like to see Cuse break the cycle of unfulfilled positive momentum. It’s not too much to want and expect the team to do well.

BTW - Barron was a chump on that last USF TD. Unprepared.

ISIS is out there cutting people's heads off. The real world has got some major problems. Some major problems. And we're just so doggone lucky to be watching and playing a sport and being criticized for not getting a call made with a couple seconds left in the game, or being criticized for not catching a dead pig with air in it.

Fran has to be wondering how he’s going to bring in a whole new team this off season. Coming from Georgia the team has to look like bad high school players.

Look I get this is a glorified exhibition and a new era is about 4 hours away ... but it is on TV and there are people watching. Can we please avoid being embarrassed and further damaging our name?

People are still going to think SU sucks at football regardless of what happens tonight

There’s no bigger myth in sports than the “15 extra practices is so important” malarkey.

I just like it because it allowed Fran to get a better look at our players up close and make whatever evals he needs to

In 2 days no one will remember or care what the score was...except for us.
But I'm still flabbergasted how an FBS program trots out an offense like this, with no capable backups under center, to at least pretend we have a viable offense.
The HCFB era can't come soon enough! SMDH

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors