UVA Attendance | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

UVA Attendance

I am not afraid of the attendance anymore. Idc what they report the dome was filled out more then Louisville they can report what they want. The 35k was much more accurate then the report of 37. They will come they did in 2018. People are starting to believe the chatter is growing larger. The couple I brought to Purdue immediately bought nc state tickets today and theyve now added there kids to the party.If you just get them in the door and it’s a productive product on the field they will come back. If you truly want to do something to help you take a screenshot of the ticket prices and you preach the gospel on any and all of your social media pages. People always complain there’s nothing to do in cny, well guess what here ya go. Go support these kids they put it all on the line for us.

This may not imply anything - but - I work in a large office downtown… everybody was talking about Syracuse football today.

That doesn’t happen. Maybe a couple of us diehards, but not the whole office.

People are noticing.

Buzz is starting to build for sure, still a ways to go but the casuals are paying attention.

I am not afraid of the attendance anymore. Idc what they report the dome was filled out more then Louisville they can report what they want. The 35k was much more accurate then the report of 37. They will come they did in 2018. People are starting to believe the chatter is growing larger. The couple I brought to Purdue immediately bought nc state tickets today and theyve now added there kids to the party.If you just get them in the door and it’s a productive product on the field they will come back. If you truly want to do something to help you take a screenshot of the ticket prices and you preach the gospel on any and all of your social media pages. People always complain there’s nothing to do in cny, well guess what here ya go. Go support these kids they put it all on the line for us.
More people were there for Louisville than Purdue from my visual perspective and the 37k was reported here as a turnstile count, not sure if this latter part is true.

More people were there for Louisville than Purdue from my visual perspective and the 37k was reported here as a turnstile count, not sure if this latter part is true.
I saw more people filled out up top the bottom sections looked the same to me

Welp my cousin and I tested positive for Covid today after the Purdue game. So i will not be in attendance for Virginia. -1

Sidenote: How strict is the no re-entry thing? I saw a rather large amount of younger people leave the building during halftime.

I saw more people filled out up top the bottom sections looked the same to me
Only a few thousand difference, so we are somewhat splitting hairs, but visitor side upper looked less to me and anecdotally a few more empty seats around me.

Welp my cousin and I tested positive for Covid today after the Purdue game. So i will not be in attendance for Virginia. -1

Sidenote: How strict is the no re-entry thing? I saw a rather large amount of younger people leave the building during halftime.

I also tested positive today. I wasn't at the game but every damn week, something is preventing me from coming up...3-0 tho. Been fun watching on TV with a crowd.

All I know is there are enough rabid Cuse fans like us on here that I have plenty to read this week.

The people who were turned away by the results of 2019-2021 are now taking Virginia for granted?

Can't win with these people.

I think the Friday night games have always been pretty well attended. UVA is at least a decent name. Syracuse a 9-10 point favorite and is 3-0. I look for the offense to come out much stronger as well.

I know people seem to think that UVA is coming alive not sure why they would think that? They have barely beaten two smaller schools and got crushed by Illinois? I guess I just don't see it but stranger things have happened.

You’re allowed to end quarantine after 5 days if you mask up. This isn’t 2020 anymore.

I think the Friday night games have always been pretty well attended. UVA is at least a decent name. Syracuse a 9-10 point favorite and is 3-0. I look for the offense to come out much stronger as well.

I know people seem to think that UVA is coming alive not sure why they would think that? They have barely beaten two smaller schools and got crushed by Illinois? I guess I just don't see it but stranger things have happened.
I'm not sure if UVA is coming alive, but their offense has put up a ton of yards and had some bad turnover luck. If they can clean up the turnovers I think this game could be a lot tighter than people are expecting.

yeah.. You need to look past the results and really watch the games to see what teams are doing. Turnovers are killing them but they can move the ball.

Syracuse is still a 10 point favorite and line isn't really going down. They SHOULD win and this isn't an even match up. It doesn't matter what fans think or who fans are looking past. Other than Wagner this is the easiest game left on our schedule.

This will be a BAD loss for Syracuse and it doesn't matter if I am looking forward to NC st or not. 10 point favorite at home should WIN. This isn't Purdue game part 2.

Close game? Sure, maybe but SU still should win. I don't think it's going to be a blow out by any means but to date UVA has not shown much

rich and Ill ran for close to 200 against them. ODU doesnt really have much offense so they did about what the normally do. We need to see the running game wake up. This might be the easiest P5 we play to run against the rest of the year. 200/250 mix would be a good sign.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom