Va Tech Game Thread... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Va Tech Game Thread...

Yeah I cracked a
5119592600_61c6e7549b.jpg

awhile ago prety good. Go CUSE!!
Victory Prima Pils for me today a smoooth lager!

Antiprodigy said:
Really?!? Why do you feel the need to put down one of Syracuse's student athlete's? He has done nothing but represent SU in a positive way, since he has been on the hill. I am sure that he is 100x more frustrated with how his season has gone, than you could ever be. It is also unfortunate (to a point) that his body is the sort that is resistant to putting on weight. (An affliction I wish I had) It is something that he has very little control of. JB, Hop & co. felt that he was worthy of a scholarship to play basketball at SU, and that is good enough for me. I will continue to root for BJ to continue to improve and get PT.

Relax pal.

Why is Buzz Williams wearing a vest? Dude, you're a basketball coach at a non-basketball school, not a consigliere.

The rim is your friend Kaleb - go to the other side for the easy two.

Good take though!

See, like that - rim is your friend! :) Use it to avoid the shot blocker!

Roberson runs the floor very well.

Patterson shooting is like Cooney earlier in the year when he was struggling - you half sort of hope he doesn't shoot it because he's missing a ton, but you're mostly just praying one goes in just to get him going. It's an awful .5 seconds waiting for the miss. lol

This gym looks like it needs a flashlight or 5. Looks so dark in there with spotty lighting.

I always felt alot of those darker colored gyms do, I always got that same feeling from pitt, nova, and duke. Gtown was gloomy with all that grey. And places like rutgers were to red made it look more like a warzone then a ballcourt.

We are fortunate to have our bright orange makes are gym look 20 bigger to me reguardless of the crowd.

How do you get the nickname Buzz?
The only guy I've ever known with the nickname "Buzz" (actually "Buzzy") got a DUI at a demolition derby.

Got to believe we're seeing Rak's more offensively talented twin. The moves he's making this season are so far from anything we could have expected.

Buss is pretty decent on delivering lobs - he's had a few this year.

It always amazes me how often we give up two 3's in the first 4 minutes and lull the other team into chucking them for the rest of the first half.

H
I just want Patterson to score some buckets SO bad. I like his energy and attitude and want him to get more confidence.
JB giving him early minutes must feel the same way.
Cooney is leading the team in minutes played, and he will lose his "shooter's legs" by the end of the season if another shooter doesn't step up to spell him.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom