Va Tech Game Thread... | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Va Tech Game Thread...

Roberson is a very good rebounder in traffic.

Buss....I need him to hit one of those threes.

Cooney thinks he is Kobe Bryant today. Chucking at will. But making a bunch.

Right? It's fun though - when we're winning he could shoot from half-court I'd probably be okay with it.

Probably. Assuming we're up 20. :)

Jeff Capel feels its his role to pump up Buzz Williams and the Hokie "culture" regardless of what's going on between the lines. He's not even 2nd string.

What's the record for most consecutive 3 pointers missed? Buss might shatter it. Like his game though!

What's the record for most consecutive 3 pointers missed? Buss might shatter it. Like his game though!

Right, take away those threes and he was incredibly solid. Well done, Buss.

P.S. Hitting one of those threes would be super appreciated though!

The perimeter defense is considerably better with Buss in for Kaleb. KJ is one of the poorest defenders at the top of the zone I can remember.

The perimeter defense is considerably better with Buss in for Kaleb. KJ is one of the poorest defenders at the top of the zone I can remember.

Agreed - Buss is much more aggressive, and better overall at the top.

roberson 10 rebounds at halftime, in about 14 minutes of play proabbly :)

Patterson may be better defensively but I still don't believe he's the same level player as Kaleb.

Poor start to the half, giving Tcch some life. We look unfocused so far this half. Good timeout.

Jeff Capel feels its his role to pump up Buzz Williams and the Hokie "culture" regardless of what's going on between the lines. He's not even 2nd string.

He's a typical Duke dork. Williams, Capel, Collins, Wojo...really an unlikable bunch to come through there over the years.

Wow. Can't believe that one rimmed out on Cooney.

Christmas needs more touches. Defensively, they have no inside game, so limit the threes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom