Va Tech Game Thread... | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Va Tech Game Thread...

Bibbs is the only guy who can play basketball on va tech. I'd quadruple team him.

Roberson walks about 50% of the time on his first move. He needs to learn how to play under control.

25 for VT looks like a created player in NBA2k.

And he's managed to set 14 illegal screens in about 3 mins without being called for one.

Now that's funny...

It always amazes me how often we give up two 3's in the first 4 minutes and lull the other team into chucking them for the rest of the first half.
JB makes the Opposing team show they can hit those shots begore he extebds the zone

Cooney's a rebounding machine - he has a strange release when he goes to the rim. Usually effective though.

PBP guy might not know his partner but he is an SU alum.

Roberson walks about 50% of the time on his first move. He needs to learn how to play under control.

It really does seem to happen a TON. John Wallace used to do that a bit early in his tenure here.

Not sure if that was a pass - but well done Roberson. And Cooney with another three!

LOL - are they playing the "hey" song for our fans there?

Patterson's best game of his career easily. Great penetration and interior decision making.

Roberson best wing rebounder easily.

We are pushing the ball. We look very good. Chris just needs to get stronger with the ball. He isn't aggressive enough to finish consistently.

Chris needs touches, rebounds, and some transition offense to get into the game at times. He played some solid d in the center though.

we definitely have our 7 man rotation. it also looks like G and Cooney will play 40 mins a game the rest of the year. i think we could survive 2 mins per half with Trevor on the bench (not the same time as G), but thats just me...

is that raks 2nd or first? mccullough has 2.

these rims are really loose.

I just want Patterson to score some buckets SO bad. I like his energy and attitude and want him to get more confidence.
He'll come around with more PT. Like his passing skills and intensity on D.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom