Va Tech Game Thread... | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Va Tech Game Thread...

Patterson may be better defensively but I still don't believe he's the same level player as Kaleb.

Not disagreeing with the primary point, however, I do like that we seem to attack the defense more with Patterson in - because nobody is really playing PG. When Kaleb is in today the offense seems more stagnant, a lot of Kaleb just pounding the ball into the floor. Va. Tech is also hitting shots early though which means the defense is set for them a little more. We'll see how it progresses going forward.

Would love if Cooney took half the shots he took so far and worked as a guard to get Xmas and Roberson open downlow. Poor recognition of clear mismatches. He may have scored a bit tonight, but overall I'm a little disappointed.

Did they actually call that foul? They're kind of killing xmas in the box.

This team will drive me batty. How could a team as bad as we are become complacent? Now we have a game. Pathetic.

Ghost said:

I don't think so, just the under 12 timeout.

I think they calle dit out of bounce though it looked like a punch to the head.

Cooney is 6-18. McCullough has taken 2 shots. I know he's struggling lately but that's not good. We are not getting enough good shots.

keep launching Trevor. i guess thats our game plan despite Xmas outweighing his guy by 70 pounds.

This is a game now because refs have decided it's legal to hit Rak.

Every entry pass is followed by a shove

seeing the same thing we saw second half against nova got to make some tough buckets against pressure.
Also, long feeds instead of medium into rak, no swing pass shots. tipping offensve boards instead of rebounding and going back up. got to pull it together.

iommi said:
This team will drive me batty. How could a team as bad as we are become complacent? Now we have a game. Pathetic.

That's a bit much, this ain't a bad team.

Cooney is 6-18. McCullough has taken 2 shots. I know he's struggling lately but that's not good. We are not getting enough good shots.

yup. Trevor has the biggest green light i have ever seen. 6 for 18 LOL.
jesus.

This is not bashing so don't get all defensive.

Cooney is playing selfish right now and it's hurting our offense. Our guards are not working to get our big men open downlow, which is our strength, and it's killing us.

We aren't a team who dominates from 18 ft out.

Nice pass by G, Cooney gotta hit that. We need to go on a run!

Now Xmas is entering foul trouble. Poor gameplan going into the second half.

gbinije and cooney have a huge strength advantage they should be able to drive and finish against alittle bodying. especally G hes 6'7

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom