Va Tech Game Thread... | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Va Tech Game Thread...

Ouch - that's the second time we didn't catch the ball. Joseph/Cooney with the ball going through their hands.

Grip the rock! :)

Our run should start soooooon...hopefully.

On another note.

Buzz Williams has consistently look like he's about to have a heart attack for at least the past 6-7 years.

This is not bashing so don't get all defensive.

Cooney is playing selfish right now and it's hurting our offense. Our guards are not working to get our big men open downlow, which is our strength, and it's killing us.

We aren't a team who dominates from 18 ft out.

if it was anyone but Trevor, people would be losing their minds. He is just launching from everywhere. its not good basketball.

My god...what an easy pass, he almost the top of the backboard with it though. C'mon, G.

if it was anyone but Trevor, people would be losing their minds. He is just launching from everywhere. its not good basketball.

When we were up 19 it seemed more fun. :(

If we lose this game, one of the worst ever.

Lol our offense.

Microcosm of our season this game.

42 points in the first half, 7 pts. in the first 11 minutes of this half. Ridiculous.

When the going gets tough, this group is clueless.

I'm usually pinned for Cooney "bashing". However, I love the kid I think he's our leader, I just think sometimes/often he doesn't play to the advantage of our team and I hope that changes.

This is unreal. Just unreal. A horrible team has shaved 14 points off of our lead in 11:30.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom