Va Tech Game Thread... | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Va Tech Game Thread...

G isn't bringing much to the table this half - kid is such an enigma.

We have athletic advantages in 4 out of 5 positions, if not 5 this is rediculous.

This is embarrassing, Va Trch is outmanned and they want it more. Sad.

TBCuse11 said:
if it was anyone but Trevor, people would be losing their minds. He is just launching from everywhere. its not good basketball.

I'm a huge Trevor fan but he is playing awful basketball this half. Far too aggressive....

Offense needs to go through Xmas when we're struggling like this. Ugh.

Hopefully Buzz Williams doesn't come out and "score the basketball" himself! Then we'll really be in trouble.

samspann1 said:
This is unreal. Just unreal. A horrible team has shaved 14 points off of our lead in 11:30.

A horrible team missing one of their rotation players and only big guy...

I'm Gbinije's biggest fan but so help me god if him and Buss don't try to work Xmas and Hammer open..

The team stopped playing and JB stopped coaching.

This is embarrassing, Va Trch is outmanned and they want it more. Sad.
VTechs roster is pretty pathetic and they are right in it due to God knows what... What did they even do at halftime?

this is one of the 20 worst teams in all the land. if we lose to them, oh boy...

1. cooney needs to make a shot
2. rak couldn't get a short pass, only long ones.
3. we finally go size on the wings with roberson gbinije

Get Roberson back in. He's the only guy besides Rak that will outwork the other team right now. Need momentum and heart.

Did we just run the baseline on an inbounds off a dead ball (no made basket)?

this is so frustrating. Roberson's a sophomore, that corner three should not be left open.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom