Va Tech Gameday... | Page 56 | Syracusefan.com

Va Tech Gameday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
1698370809592.jpeg

Wildhack better find a way to create some interest in this program especially with the fact that many fans are going to be pissed about losing the seats they have had for years next season and also paying more money for season tickets. Keeping a Dino is not the answer.

He will at the end of the season. This team looks like it's not going to win another game, other than maybe BC at home. But the last 4 games have been over by the 2nd quarter. Who are we kidding? This is the end of the Dino Era. We're not going to rip off some 4 game winning streak after a (lack of ) effort like that.

Why completely anger what is left of your fanbase? Fire him now and you might be able to get an NIL pot going for the next guy.

I remember when Dino lost to Rutgers at home that he didn't get how much that pissed off those of us that really follow the program. This game kills me just as much. Good will draining fast.

On Monday

i was meeting a friend of mine for drinks at 4:30 today. She didn't realize the invitation said "AM". I was pretty in the bag by the time she finally got there, but we had a pretty good laugh about it. (j/k)

Throw in the towel. Somehow it’s only getting worse lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors