VaTech Gametime: Noon on The CW | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

VaTech Gametime: Noon on The CW

Given that the university won't know the time slot before Sunday...

Well, we know all the available time slots, and I'm going to go out on a limb and say Wildhack knows the scenarios.

Has any of that leaked out? Probably not, but kc has had some scoop in the past. I think anyway.

im selfishly hoping for one of the evening ones as we have already had our fill of early starts and uconn is likely going to be onbe too

I actually think that’s a possibility. If psu and osu go to fox then there’s a chance. Theres no other great games

No other great games but teams having unexpected great seasons

Undefeated Army hosting Air Force
Undefeated Iowa State hosting Texas Tech

Heck they might go to SMU hosting Pitt even if we beat Pitt.

You guys eat on game day? My tailgate diet usually consists of 7 to 8 Blue Lights and then I drunkenly inhale some Dome nachos during a TV timeout in the second half.
If you drink on an empty stomach and eat dome nachos with jalapenos...you're going to have a bad time m'kay?

No really this had led to multiple trips to the porcelain in my younger years before I learned my lesson. Very bad. Very very bad. I now forbid myself to eat dome nachos if i'm drinking more than 2 of anything.

Last edited:
I get that, but how many people are doing pre-game stuff? How many go eat before a 330 game around town? I have eaten after games but never before a game. maybe those around the game area are,
If I don't tailgate, I take the family out. It's one or the other.
I dont know anyone who tailgates any more other than if I go to the FIne Mess one.
Plenty of tailgaters up at Skytop. Some visiting teams really bring it. LSU was doing seafood boils at one. Not surprising to see a smoker or two up there. Not those little pellet smokers either. Big offset smokers. Smoking takes about 8 hours or more so that's some commitment right there.

If you drink on an empty stomach and eat dome nachos with jalapenos...you're going to have a bad time m'kay?

No really this had led to multiple trips to the porcelain in my younger years before I learned my lesson. Very bad. Very very bad. I now forbid myself to eat dome nachos if i'm drinking more than 2 of anything.
Drink more beer with nachos

waynes world snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

The announcing team

If Louisville, SMU, VT all win (all are more than a TD favorite), then I think we have a great shot at 3:30.

Pitt/SMU would get either 7:30 ABC/ESPN or Noon ABC. Louisville/Clemson would get the other. Miami/Duke likely gets 8 pm ACCN.

VT playing better and being 5-3, plus our 5-2 record still makes our game more appealing than Stanford/NC State or UNC/FSU.

SMU has a Lloyd Christmas one in a million shot at hosting Gameday, but would need a Wisconsin team (who's playing much better lately) to beat Penn State in Madison this weekend by a couple TDs.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RedSoxNat

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom