VaTech Gametime: Noon on The CW | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

VaTech Gametime: Noon on The CW

Goddamnit!! Need to buy an antenna. How the hell isn’t this more attractive than the game at Noon on ACCN?!
I don’t get the ACC . Who is going to watch the 3:30…. They should have been better viewing wise to slot another team and throw FSU on some garbage channel. We all know they are going to loose and not be any game to watch during that period anyhow.

Goddamnit!! Need to buy an antenna. How the hell isn’t this more attractive than the game at Noon on ACCN?!
Maybe they want to put west coast teams on ACCN to promote the channel to west coast carriers & viewers.

I expected Noon but to lose out to UNC vs FSU at 330, two god awful teams is ridiculous. Another brilliant decision by the good old boy conference
Yeah that’s a pretty stupid match game to slot there considering it’s the only one. At least we all have to get home and see the 7:30+ games without worry about who is playing at 3:30

Maybe stop getting embarrassed each and every time you are on a nationally broadcasted game and you’ll get better consideration in the future.

Ya good point, UNC and FSU definitely haven't been embarrassed this year multiple times already. FSU losing to everyone with a pulse and UNC giving up 80 to JMU clearly should give them the 330 slot

Maybe stop getting embarrassed each and every time you are on a nationally broadcasted game and you’ll get better consideration in the future.
We’re talking about FSU nationally broadcast and bad team performance for a solo game spot is how to to expect 3:30 ? Poor way to get viewers imo.

Ya good point, UNC and FSU definitely haven't been embarrassed this year multiple times already. FSU losing to everyone with a pulse and UNC giving up 80 to JMU clearly should give them the 330 slot
Yeah no way their embarrassed *sarcasm*

If I switch to my Washington redskins coozie for my beer at 3:30 fsu might win with some native luck cheering on.

They're everywhere in Vermont. The best thing that came out of Covid. All the bars and restaurants were closed so they pivoted more to retail sales and wider distribution.

Yup. We can even get Heady & Focal Banger down in these parts.

Not all the time, but it’s no longer like a unicorn sighting when you find it here.

Noon isn't optimal for many diehard fans who want to tailgate, but maybe the school requested the time slot due to Homecoming? Someone else on this thread has mentioned that is the preferred time for Homecoming weekend. Is a school requesting a time slot even a thing?

Noon isn't optimal for many diehard fans who want to tailgate, but maybe the school requested the time slot due to Homecoming? Someone else on this thread has mentioned that is the preferred time for Homecoming weekend. Is a school requesting a time slot even a thing?
Fran has said that he prefers morning games, even 10am if possible if he could get them to change television schedules so he can go home and spend the rest of the day.

Myself I prefer the mid afternoon for the tailgate like some, but not to late. Mornings here tend to be real dang cold in November, even October, and it just takes time to even get up... I don't like to eat up on breakfast food and beer, but prefer afternoon food and beer. Someone said something about nachos... Someone gets some Heady Toppers I'll take a 4 pack... :)

The correct answer is The Gilmore Girls and it is not up for debate.
Yes, it is a technicality because only the final season was on the CW, but it is literally the best show aired on the network.
Meh... Vampire Diaries and then... 'The Originals' as the follow-up :p. Legends of Tomorrow for some really bad love story unimaginable SciFi time travelling.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RedSoxNat

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom