VaTech Gametime: Noon on The CW | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

VaTech Gametime: Noon on The CW

You guys eat on game day? My tailgate diet usually consists of 7 to 8 Blue Lights and then I drunkenly inhale some Dome nachos during a TV timeout in the second half.
Screw light beer. That's like saying why eat one homemade whoopee pie when you can eat a whole sleeve of double stuff oreos.
Two Heady Toppers and I'm solid for a couple/tree hours.

As long as they beat GT that is all that matters. It shows how bad it was to have GT ranked out of the gate.

Next week should be a good game even though I’ll have to represent my alma mater. :/

I feel like this game has ACCN written all over it. Pretty intriguing game for the fans of the conference, but not the national audience. I think noon on ACCN or prime time on ACCN.

im thinking the 8pm acc network slot as they won't want 2 competing top games playing at same time on different networks if possible

You probably have to source it direct. It’s like Tree House and Trillium no real distribution for that.
I haven't been to Branching Out in Camillus in ages. Do they ever get it?

A couple years ago my wife and I were at the Alchemist brewery. What a cool spot.

I haven't been to Branching Out in Camillus in ages. Do they ever get it?

A couple years ago my wife and I were at the Alchemist brewery. What a cool spot.
They might or Anticosti in Rome and a few
Others might carry it, but that particular brew they keep in short supply.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RedSoxNat

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom