Villanova has taken our rightful spot as.. | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Villanova has taken our rightful spot as..

Status
Not open for further replies.
When have I trashed JB? That's rich.

Out of your 3500 I'm guessing 3250 are defending him.

You mean you think JB has been attacked on here 3000 times? Or 2000 times?

Sounds to me like a prima facie case for the need to defend him.

You mean you think JB has been attacked on here 3000 times? Or 2000 times?

Sounds to me like a prima facie case for the need to defend him.

I'm sure he's been attacked more than that.

You may have missed the posts.

Actually pretty rarely.

The easily frustrated rant and rave and accuse and denigrate after every loss. They insist they are smarter and they see the flaws in the person and the strategies.

Few bother to stand in the way of this. I cant stand bullsxt like this, so I have taken some of them on.

Predictably, they don't like it to be told they are FOS. And I don't care if they don't like it. Unlike most, I actually enjoy conflict.

Being a SYRACUSE BASKETBALL board, pretty frequently I imagine.

Sometimes even by The Usual Suspects.

It's about a five to one ratio. And when someone does defend JB or the program, they start screaming that it's their right as a fan to criticize and how dare anyone infringe their rights (Trying to deflect it into some sort of discussion of "rights".)

Just look at this board. How many posts are there about abusing players, abusing reporters, poor recruiting, bad offense, bad defense and bad defensive strategy, bad job developing players?

A recent excuse has been that they care so much that they need a place to "vent" and if they are venting they are allowed to say anything they want. I don't know who came up with that rule.

It's about a five to one ratio. And when someone does defend JB or the program, they start screaming that it's their right as a fan to criticize and how dare anyone infringe their rights (Trying to deflect it into some sort of discussion of "rights".)

Just look at this board. How many posts are there about abusing players, abusing reporters, poor recruiting, bad offense, bad defense and bad defensive strategy, bad job developing players?

A recent excuse has been that they care so much that they need a place to "vent" and if they are venting they are allowed to say anything they want. I don't know who came up with that rule.

Yeah. Like this was sort of message board or something.

There are plenty of people on this board (including me) who defend JB more often than not. I actually think there's a pretty good mix of opinions here regarding all things JB. Try taking a closer look at these threads without getting sidetracked by the extreme opinions that seem to consume your attention.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom