Virginia Game Thread... | Page 12 | Syracusefan.com

Virginia Game Thread...

#5 Chrome Helmets
I agree with what Carc said on the broadcast last night - you don't get new lids coming off an epic collapse against Navy at home.
upload_2018-4-28_10-24-58.gif

carc sounded somewhat drunk at times. (farmer's market peanutbutter plug ?) wild eyed and kooky spooky looking in the huddles he snuck into . i realize lacrosse is espn's g team but the video replays and commentary were beyond lame. lacrosse moves too fast for a split screen. and as for the game itself the face-offs and saves were obviously glaring one sided tilt to UVA . yet not picking up a ground ball when it matters most is maddening to me. i thought mellen played kraus about as well as anyone could and he still broke his hands free and ripped in goals. super talent. and the young cav middies dox and moore were also most impressive. hey hats off to UVA they played a helluva game. the face-offs became downright embarrassing for us. the easy win to oneself is not acceptable and i thought madonna played subpar .also as noted above the one failure to clear turnover bit us hard. plus 2 men down no tally ? that really hurts. i don't know what to say about the offense. can't seem to either create one on one or penetrate with quick passes. just pass the rubber around the perimeter. and what ever happened to lane's man up cannon shot ? total non factor. O is just way too lazy and stagnant. was it quint or carc screaming at the end "why would SU be stalling ?" really disappointing loss all around.

Last edited:
A frustrating loss. Road game vs UVA under lights on a sheety grass field . Cite every error, cite every flaw but what also should be mentioned is that there was no quit in this squad last night..Team keep fighting back time n time again.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RDembowski

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom