Virginia Tech | Syracusefan.com

Virginia Tech

cjmurray34

Walk On
Is anyone considering doing a trip to virginia tech on a thursday? it's a pretty short trip for me (about 3hrs) ...

Considering the same here for my son and I. CLT based also.

i take it back. my work just informed me i am traveling to cocoa beach that week :)

I'm heading-up from Greenville, SC. Where did you all get your tickets and in what section. DomeTix was trying to sell me tickets "dispersed" among VT fans.

I'd would have gone if not for the Thursday game time. Who does that? I would have loved to see a premature cannon fire like the one time a few years ago...

Where is everyone staying? Having a hell of a time finding a hotel this late...

Think we’re driving back to Charlotte after the game….will surely regret it but need to be home for Friday morning

Staying at the Super 8 Christiansburg/Blacksburg. Will anyone be tailgating? If so hit me up. I can assist with helping out.

I fell asleep at the wheel for this one. I'd go up from Lake Norman if anyone has an extra ticket and tailgating as well. Games are awesome at VT.

I fell asleep at the wheel for this one. I'd go up from Lake Norman if anyone has an extra ticket and tailgating as well. Games are awesome at VT.
I was able to get tickets through SU just last week

Im thinking about going, haven’t started any planning yet … will I be staying in Winston Salem that night?

Tickets and hotel booked - where’s the party at? Is parking really $50+?

Last edited:
Just booked Hampton Inn Salem, Looked at the Super 8 Christiansburg/Blacksburg but think my wife would not be happy with me since the last dozen reviews are 1/10.

Avid hotel (in Salem)
is there a SU section at the stadium thru Dome Tix?

I will be in lot 18…you will see the Syracuse Stars and Stripes flag flying high. Anyone is welcome. I’m bringing a fair share of sliders, and buns along with (have to have them) Hoffman hots. I’ll be hitting up the wegmans here in northern Va and getting a few other items like chips and such, but if you see me with my grill going and Cuse gear on, please stop by and get a bite to eat! Just byob please. See you Thursday and GO CUSE!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom