was that a top 5 all time syracuse dunk? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

was that a top 5 all time syracuse dunk?

It was a pretty significant dunk along with being nasty. Against GTown, in our last Big East game vs them ever, in OT, up 2 and it put us up 4 under 2 minutes with the crowd going nuts. You could say that dunk won us the game.

Waffles coast to coast has a place in my heart...I forget the opponent but Kong crashed hard to the floor.

It was against Marquette... One of my favorite all time. I just spent 5 minutes looking for it on YouTube and had no luck :(

It was against Marquette... One of my favorite all time. I just spent 5 minutes looking for it on YouTube and had no luck :(

No no no no. Guys that was against Louisville in the BET championship game in 2009. Basically, a Syracuse team coming off epic wins in overtime to play the cards in the BET final. Kinda like, ohhh, TONIGHT!

Hak's dunk at Notre Dame
There were a couple that made the ND crowd gasp. A nasty one on a fast break.
That's the most impressive in game contested dunk I've ever seen.

cj-fair-dunk-o.gif

Waffles coast to coast has a place in my heart...I forget the opponent but Kong crashed hard to the floor.

It was Marq last game @ the Dome that season. He stole the ball crossed someone over and then managed to knee himself in the face on his dismount after dunking. Loved kOng and that play specifically.

No no no no. Guys that was against Louisville in the BET championship game in 2009. Basically, a Syracuse team coming off epic wins in overtime to play the cards in the BET final. Kinda like, ohhh, TONIGHT!

The one agaisnt Lville was off a pass from Flynn not the coast to coast one the poster was refering to. Th eLville one was where he landed on his back and Earl Clarke who was trailing the play had to look away.

I'm suprised no one mentioned CJ's dunk vs Pitt last year or the year before. That was pretty slick dunk as well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom