Washington and Carey in the portal | Page 14 | Syracusefan.com

Washington and Carey in the portal

I'd expect Alabama, but think Georgetown might be better for his long-term future.

Has anyone ever played basketball for Syracuse and Georgetown? I know Louie has coached for both.

I am not a doctor, but I would think that the internal pressures attempting such a move could result in a Scanners type reaction.

Be careful Jalen.

giphy.gif

I'd expect Alabama, but think Georgetown might be better for his long-term future.

Does anyone know which schools are serious about him? “Showing interest” isn’t much of a hint as to his actual destination.

About half those teams a majority of this board would have an issue with I bet! Could be epic Friday.
As long as he doesn't go to Uconn I'm good, and I don't think that is a realistic option fortunately. Georgetown is such a disaster that incredibly I wouldn't mind if he went there so he could get playing time and a Georgetown diploma. But then again he could help them so maybe it would be best for him to go to BYU or Creighton where he would have no negative impact on us.

Has anyone ever played basketball for Syracuse and Georgetown? I know Louie has coached for both.

I am not a doctor, but I would think that the internal pressures attempting such a move could result in a Scanners type reaction.

Be careful Jalen.

giphy.gif
I think he should do it. I like the fit. The Knicks fan in me can't hate Patrick Ewing away

Be careful Jalen.

giphy.gif
Well it is 2020 - that gif basically describes this entire year so far

I like it.
I would only have to actively root against him twice every year as opposed to every game if this is his choice as opposed to G-Town. I think he could be a stud in the A-10 when the games starts to slow down for him.

If he goes to UCONN or Georgetown he will cement himself as my most disliked player
UConn has no scholarships and GTown pretty much has a D2 roster ... either would be unlikely

Good luck to Jalen. Hopefully URI is a good fit. He handled himself very well here as far as I'm concerned and I wish him well.

Agree 100%. He could have sat on the bench and sulked after losing his starting role, but instead this kid was his teammates' biggest cheerleader on the sidelines.

Wish him well, and hope he kills it there.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom