Washington v #8 Oregon | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Washington v #8 Oregon

They’ve still got a better win than us though, right?

They’re a different team without Green. Probably a little better than us with him(they were much better in November, but we’ve improved), probably a little worse than us without him. IMO.

With the shot clock running down, Washington could have doubled Prichard because he doesn’t have time to pass to anyone else and still get a shot off,

Are you actually rooting against Hop?

I like Oregon went to a game there where they beat UCLA and Lonzo Ball on a buzzer beater by Dillon Brooks and Pritchard is a holdover who was on that team too.

I also am ready for Hop to slow down even if he gets stuck in the NIT I’m still taking him back.

I doubt JB refused to take a picture with Stewart too.

Great game.

Ouch - tough, tough loss and melt down by Washington and Hop’s team. They had that game clearly in hand until the last few minutes of the 2nd half.

They’ve still got a better win than us though, right?
Of course I am not ripping Hop or Washington at all.
Just stating a fact.
They aren’t getting an at-large.
That conference sucks and they needed this W.
Gotta win the Pac-12 IMO.

I like Oregon went to a game there where they beat UCLA and Lonzo Ball on a buzzer beater by Dillon Brooks and Pritchard is a holdover who was on that team too.

I also am ready for Hop to slow down even if he gets stuck in the NIT I’m still taking him back.

I doubt JB refused to take a picture with Stewart too.

Great game.
So the part where JB rememberers it didn’t persuade you?

Think Girard is as good as Pritchard? Get out of here.

No, but the issue was our guards having issues with the size of the UW guards. Buddy wouldn't have a problem, IMO.

I don’t see UW as a good matchup head to head. I think luckily we matchup well with the ACC and could knock off a bunch of ranked teams just don’t see it with them.

Just stating a fact.
ACC doesn’t suck?

No, but the issue was our guards having issues with the size of the UW guards. Buddy wouldn't have a problem, IMO.

Buddy would probably be fine. If I'm Hop I play SU man to man, then I think the game is over.

Just stating a fact.

Bad take I think it’s good and deep teams like Colorado and Oregon st are underrated.

When the game got tight Stewart was the only one who wanted the ball. Got doubled and tripled every possession. McDaniels shoulda had a field day out there. Forgot he was even in the game.

You have one guy getting double and triple teamed, you have another guy who is 6'9" and can jump out the gym don't let him go 0-5 from 3s!

Throw him 5 back door lobs!

They’re a different team without Green. Probably a little better than us with him(they were much better in November, but we’ve improved), probably a little worse than us without him. IMO.

I can live with the "little worse without Green". That's a bit different than the member who declared we would win. Plenty of slightly worse teams beat teams who are supposed to be a bad match up for them. If my memory were better, I could probably make a list of post season examples alone. I'm just saying it is far from a sure thing, that's all.

When the game got tight Stewart was the only one who wanted the ball. Got doubled and tripled every possession. McDaniels shoulda had a field day out there. Forgot he was even in the game.

Me too, he has regressed as the season has gone on big time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom