we’re gonna make the tournament | Syracusefan.com

we’re gonna make the tournament

This one was impressive because it is an awful matchup for us and yet we outrebounded them, dealt with a prayer bank 3, a prayer turnaround 3 and honestly several awful calls. There was a lot to overcome along with also missing Howard. This reminded me of the win at ND in 03 where offense had to do it and it was Edelin like Hughes who took the Irish to school in the lane.

The amusing thing when it comes to getting into the tournament.

Not all 1-1 splits are the same.
Going 1-1, but winning the road game looks better for your resume. The fact that we have 3 of them is good for us. (Of course 2-0 would be better)

Home games back at Manley to simulate the road?

Down 13 in the first half on the road

How many previous Cuse teams have came back from 13 on the road? Im sure there have been a few but I would think few and far between recently

Down 13 in the first half on the road

How many previous Cuse teams have came back from 13 on the road? Im sure there have been a few but I would think few and far between recently

Didn’t we do something like that to Georgetown not too long ago?

Went down big early, clawed back and eventually won.

And Duke was romping us at Cameron until Frank shoulder-checked Tre Jones into the boards.

And while it’s was “only” a neutral site game, you’ve got Malachi’s Gone Mad vs. UVA.

And Duke was romping us at Cameron until Frank shoulder-checked Tre Jones into the boards.

And while it’s was “only” a neutral site game, you’ve got Malachi’s Gone Mad vs. UVA.
I remember a Gtown game at home like that the others match the description though

I wonder if the last 2 years squads did something like this

I remember a Gtown game at home like that the others match the description though

I wonder if the last 2 years squads did something like this

The Duke game.
Last January.
Started off down 0-12, then 2-14.

Eli 3 from the other end of the court.

Ringing any bells?

Last edited:

You're correct. We trailed Georgetown by 13 (53-40) with 10:30 to play on 12/16/2017 and came back to win in OT.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SyraFreed

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom