We are a tough out with Roc playing like this | Syracusefan.com

We are a tough out with Roc playing like this

He and Jerami made life a living hell around the bucket for Jabari for most of the game. Parker got some good dunks in there, but man, other than going up against Embiid, I cannot imagine him having a tougher time around the basket all season long.

I no longer feel like we are playing four on five offensively. And I think it's just going to get better.

I've been hard on Rak and been a strong voice for Baye being a huge part of this team/underrated. However, games like the one Rak put together tonight make me look silly. He played extremely well. he's done a much better job of remaining engaged mentally.

I think is teammates respect his game. Not to say that they didn't in the past, but I think they look to him more to make plays now and he's responding to it.

I think we're seeing a player on the verge... This guy just has so much talent. He's putting it together and the sky is the limit.

His game last night is going to put people on notice. He'll be playing for an NBA contract next year.

I think we're seeing a player on the verge... This guy just has so much talent. He's putting it together and the sky is the limit.

His game last night is going to put people on notice. He'll be playing for an NBA contract next year.

Please, please just one more year to develop some more!

the last couple games he has had several nice post moves with shots that were half way down and popped out. hope that doesnt dissuade him from continuing to be aggressive.

Rak and Jerami played great in the paint on both defense and offense last night. They seriously need to do those shot fakes and dunks more often at the rim, they were money!!!!

If he keeps working hard and continues to contribute like this, this team is going to be very tough indeed. His passing has got better as well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bspencer309

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom