We have to be ranked after this right, | Syracusefan.com

We have to be ranked after this right,

Normally I’d say no, even though being 2-0 and beating a ranked team. Theoretically you should replace a team ranked in the 20-25 area if you beat them and you’re undefeated. Doesn’t always happen though. However, I think people are going to look at the offensive numbers and see how unreal the offense has been in two games. If we are ranked, that’ll be a big reason why. We’ve got a top 25 offense and that’s being conservative.

I'd be surprised if we were.. we'll be like 30th if you count recieving voted
No, I wouldn't expect to be ranked unless we get to 7-0.
They don't respect Syracuse and most will look at the final score and think we lucked into a win.
Not understanding we almost blew a game we dominated.

Rather than make the leap that we are pretty good, the assumption will be that FSU really, really sucks.

Both things can be true.

Even with FSU sucking, people thought GT was at least a decent team and they’re ranked. So I’m not expecting a ranking but trying to take my orange glasses off, why shouldn’t we be ranked. We beat a ranked team and we have an explosive, dominant offense.

#21 Iowa just lost. We beat #23. I fully expect #24 NC State to take an L tonight to Tennessee. Who knows what #25 Clemson will do. So we’ve got a chance here.
Iowa State will replace Iowa.

No reason we can't replace GaTech

Truth be told Michigan looks toast

They are going to be in for a long year.

They will keep them top 25 but it's only a matter of time before they fall out.

I think App State beats Clemson tonight.

With FSU looking awful, and that being GT’s big win, they’ll undervalue this win. Hopefully we start to get some attention though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseVegas

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom