We learned something tonight | Syracusefan.com

We learned something tonight

Exercising demons is an interesting thing. Colgate walked in as did Langel with a clear expectation they were going to win. Those who expected we walk over them given how confident their coach and players would be were kidding themselves. Run and run some more. Guys stepped up and we won the game vs dropping vs a lower team like plenty of others have already

Colgate again was a mental block as much as anything. No one should be over reacting to it being what it was.

Hopefully Benny gets on the horse after the layoff.

This win should be a huge boost to the confidence of the team. Very gutsy to put a veteran team who beat us the last two years this early in the schedule. Also one of the better mid major programs in the country. Not to mention the big tournament we have next week.

I missed first 37 minutes of game due to work event. Did Benny play?
For those who didn't see it from cuse.com

Syracuse came back from a 24-point deficit to complete the second largest comeback in ACC history, 79-75, on Tuesday night inside the JMA Wireless Dome. Sophomore guard Chris Bell scored 15 second half points to reach his career-best outing with 25 points in 175th contest between Syracuse (3-0) and Colgate (1-1).

Bell tossed in six from long distance to achieve his collegiate-high, making four in the second half. Sophomore guard Judah Mintz added 23 points, shooting 11-of-14 from the foul line and 7-of-9 in the second period. :)

Syracuse came back from a 24-point deficit to complete the second largest comeback in ACC history, 79-75, on Tuesday night inside the JMA Wireless Dome. Sophomore guard Chris Bell scored 15 second half points to reach his career-best outing with 25 points in 175th contest between Syracuse (3-0) and Colgate (1-1).

Bell tossed in six from long distance to achieve his collegiate-high, making four in the second half. Sophomore guard Judah Mintz added 23 points, shooting 11-of-14 from the foul line and 7-of-9 in the second period. :)
Thanks. I caught last three minutes. If I was in game thread down 24 I’d be out of my mind

Colgate again was a mental block as much as anything. No one should be over reacting to it being what it was.

Hopefully Benny gets on the horse after the layoff.
Benny played 10 minutes, 0 points (0 for 4), 1 rebound

Benny played 10 minutes, 0 points (0 for 4), 1 rebound

Yep. Gave us pretty much nothing. Honestly didn't expect he would even though some felt he would come roaring back. He's gotta set his mind and his feet underneath him.

Anybody know what the largest comeback was?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom