We really need to start cheating | Syracusefan.com

We really need to start cheating

This is what I gathered from that story.....
But seriously if the really big boys want to pay their players then reduce their scholarship levels down to 65 player rosters...that will help some of smaller schools with parity.

since the bcs era began every year there is only a few teams in the national tittle hunt,and the rest get sucky bowl games.

Gundy just proves that elite players whore themselves out to cash and low academic standards

If your only goal is to play in the NFL, why not go to the place where they won't make you work hard in other areas.

But seriously if the really big boys want to pay their players then reduce their scholarship levels down to 65 player rosters...that will help some of smaller schools with parity.

since the bcs era began every year there is only a few teams in the national tittle hunt,and the rest get sucky bowl games.

Gundy just proves that elite players whore themselves out to cash and low academic standards

She can't measure up to TexanMark's niece.

Two years ago I went to the MIT Sloan Sports Analytics Conference in Boston and a speaker proved quantitatively how cheating was incredibly worth it for a college program. School's achieve high levels of success while cheating, drop down once they're caught and sanctions are imposed, and then they hop back up to more success. Unless you're like, ethical, or something, it really makes no sense NOT to cheat.

Two years ago I went to the MIT Sloan Sports Analytics Conference in Boston and a speaker proved quantitatively how cheating was incredibly worth it for a college program. School's achieve high levels of success while cheating, drop down once they're caught and sanctions are imposed, and then they hop back up to more success. Unless you're like, ethical, or something, it really makes no sense NOT to cheat.

If a school like PSU can foster a culture where children are sexually molested for more than a decade, and have their sanctions reduced after only one year...

If a rogue program like Miami--in between the hookers, blow, and abortions all paid for by a booster--can cheat indiscriminately and walk away unscathed save for a self-imposed one year bowl ban...

If a "bastion of higher education" like Auburn can offer hundreds of thousands of dollars to a QB transfer's father, and not incur penalties or have the player suspended...

...then it really demonstrates what an ineffectual, bureaucratic, worthless enforcement body the NCAA truly is. Why not cheat? It's not like the NCAA hasn't set a tremendously detrimental [for them] precedent about not punishing the guilty. And even if a school were to get caught red handed, the school would have grounds to stand up to the NCAA and not accept harsh punishment based upon said legal precedent.

Very little downside, thanks to the NCAA.

Turns out, Tark--the original cheater--was right about them all along.

If you ain't cheatin you ain't tryin

Actually that's the official SEC motto.

I gave up worrying about this stuff long ago. It's blatant and everywhere in college sports. Money is the root to pretty much every issue in college football and the more you have along with power the more you get away with, a nice nice life lesson for those college "students" to learn right out of the gate. Yes, these kids get a free education if they so desire but let's face it...they are used by the so called educators and tossed aside once their "eligibility" is over.

My ASSertion of that video is that it is visually ASStounding .

Hello ole miss and that recruiting class last year. No way those players where not bought.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom