We really, really need a pay side... | Syracusefan.com

We really, really need a pay side...

I would pay for someone to tell me we are getting at least one of the following:
Nerlens Noel
Tyler Ennis
Goodluck Okonoboh
Roberson
Someone awesome

I would pay for someone to tell me we are getting at least one of the following:
Nerlens Noel
Tyler Ennis
Goodluck Okonoboh
Roberson
Someone awesome
I'll tell you, but I might not be right.

You can send my money via PayPal.

We need to pay to find out there really is no news.

My recollection of the pay side was that it was a place where people would say they knew the real story but couldn't tell us about it or their sources would never speak to them again. That and a lot of "we might get this guy" posts.

I would happily buy in. This board has fallen to the kids. It is Syracuse.com on steroids.

PT Barnum would have a field day with you.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Who's with me?

Boo slash hiss.
It's either a 'community' or it isn't. I hate all that 'the elite side knows something but can't/won't share it with the plebes bs.' "Ooh, ooh, i found out something amahzing on the pay side, but i can't tell you po' folk."

The day i start paying for 'advance' news about high school boys is the day i know i've lost the plot.

"Fallen to the kids" oh please. There are plenty of "kids" on here who know a lot about this game and whose posts are definitely worth reading. Are there some bad apples? Sure. But there's bad apples with every age group.
One of the problems is that some of the better posts become five or six or even seven or more pages. It's impossible to find the good posts within all that noise. A lot of the good stuff currently gets buried.

"Fallen to the kids" oh please. There are plenty of "kids" on here who know a lot about this game and whose posts are definitely worth reading. Are there some bad apples? Sure. But there's bad apples with every age group.
What he said.

How about we just go back to the old site and pay for it the . The writer is not bad! ुजक्ड्कचोतंच़़चिकिी नुतचु। ि्त्डातुजनकटिय्काेौरो। नच। त्समतित

I dont see how having a pay side will keep people away. Cant people just pay and be on it? So basically to try and keep people away you develop a pay side, that in reality anyone can pay for. So that just means we all will have to pay and everyone will probably still be on that site?

Am I missing something?

I dont see how having a pay side will keep people away. Cant people just pay and be on it? So basically to try and keep people away you develop a pay side, that in reality anyone can pay for. So that just means we all will have to pay and everyone will probably still be on that site?

Am I missing something?

Stop it! You are making sense!! We will know this board has no common sense!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom