We shouldn’t care who leaves as long as the staff reloads | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

We shouldn’t care who leaves as long as the staff reloads

That isn't the same thing. I think Griff will also leave for pro ball. that isn't the transfer portal.
You said he thinks we are going to lose someone that hurts. Losing q would hurt.

LOL more recently, there is also Leron Ellis, Ryan Blackwell, and i'm sure guys I ma not thinking of.
Billy Drew, I think he might have been the first.He was a shooter I think transferred from Notre Dame

Lumping Chukwu and Gillon in with Thorpe is just silly
I didn’t lump them in together. I named rotational guys and referenced Thorpe as bad. Would you prefer I leave Thorpe out completely?

You said he thinks we are going to lose someone that hurts. Losing q would hurt.
Everyone around the program knows Quincy is 21 years old and wasn’t coming back next year unless something went wrong.
Dasher is telling everyone who can read a room what is going down.

Quincy and Alan aren’t transferring.
Woody isn’t the only portal guy.
Figure out what he is saying.

I didn’t lump them in together. I named rotational guys and referenced Thorpe as bad. Would you prefer I leave Thorpe out completely?
You made it seem like Eli/AW were worth it and Chukwu/Gillon/Thorpe weren’t... just how it came off, thats alll

I'm disappointed when good players leave, especially if they haven't lit the world on fire while they were here. Seeing unrealized potential walk out the door so often and having to get to know rosters that change so much has definitely reduced my interest.

I get it, the players have the right to do what they think is right for them and owe me nothing. At the same time, if I feel less of a connection to the team and the "product" is watered down, I don't owe the sport, players, or team anything either.

Everyone around the program knows Quincy is 21 years old and wasn’t coming back next year unless something went wrong.

We know his age.

I don't like that.

Billy Drew, I think he might have been the first.He was a shooter I think transferred from Notre Dame
he did transfer from N.D. but mark cubit from Vermont was right there with him.

No reason to get upset if any one player enters the portal except Kadary.

The rest of the roster can be replaced as we know Buddy isn’t portaling.

I just hope we have a big and PG who can play.
100 percent. Kadary is the key. I can live with anyone else transferring. Though I’d love it if someone like Woody considered his options and ended up staying. He has a really nice upside.

We know you think Kadary is gone.
I actually don't know. Honestly, I have no idea. I don't know him. if you asked me last week i would have said what are you talking about? After Blackwell said that he thought Kadray might transfer, I asked about it. I didn't like the answer i was given but was also told, that it wasn't rock solid gold go to the bank with this information. I wish I hadn't repeated it but honestly, I was upset and thought I should share it. I guess we will all find out soon enough. I really hope he stays. I don't think he will find a better situation on this kind of quality team. But what worries me is that it isn't just hoop related. Now, he really, along with every other college kid in the country, didn't get the true Syracuse experience. 30k fans screaming. Plenty of woman around. Parties.

I actually don't know. Honestly, I have no idea. I don't know him. if you asked me last week i would have said what are you talking about? After Blackwell said that he thought Kadray might transfer, I asked about it. I didn't like the answer i was given but was also told, that it wasn't rock solid gold go to the bank with this information. I wish I hadn't repeated it but honestly, I was upset and thought I should share it. I guess we will all find out soon enough. I really hope he stays. I don't think he will find a better situation on this kind of quality team. But what worries me is that it isn't just hoop related. Now, he really, along with every other college kid in the country, didn't get the true Syracuse experience. 30k fans screaming. Plenty of woman around. Parties.
Like I said before no one had the college experience this year. They just said Creighton hasn't slept in their own beds in a month. With the vaccine out things will start to get better. There will be fans in the dome. Players will get to go to parties. This kid has a chance to be a star on a top 25 team next year and play for a hof coach. Not sure what better situation is out there.