We won't have the worst attendance in ACC... | Syracusefan.com

We won't have the worst attendance in ACC...

bnoro

Lurker
Check out Duke minutes before the FSU game yesterday (via @darrenrovell)

ny71lpesj:tw1

We should be able to beat out Duke, Wake, and BC on a consistant basis.

It gets tough to notice in this ant farm, but you can see that more of them seem congregated between the 30s than the end zone.

We'll still lead the league, and the rest of college football, in that disproportion.

But it seems like more when they hop up and down.

Duke is a true basketball school. I haven't done any research so Duke may have been good in decades past but they have never been good in football since I have followed it.

I don't like people referring to SU as a basketball only school. I can understand it if you are younger than 24 I guess with the GROB years. I look forward to our continued ascent. If all those people can show up on a friday night for some basketball scrimmages theres no reason we can't get the loudhouse back in football. I hope the people show up next week.

Duke has plans to expand their stadium too. They plan to add 10,000+ seats, and they are going to get rid of the track. $100m is being raised.

This is probably explained by the fact that Duke's Midnight Madness was held the night before. All of those students weren't awake yet.

I can't wait for the day when the minimum crowd for the year is 44k

duke-vs-alabama.jpg

Alabama had about 75% of the crowd at Duke last year. It was a home game for the Crimson Tide.

midnight madness was the night before, they were having a hoops hangover!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom