Week 14 FBS Games for Dec 2-3 | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Week 14 FBS Games for Dec 2-3

If not for the playoff expansion, they have to make the rule that only teams appearing in their conference championship game are playoff eligible.

No. Morris didn’t catch a pass all year. I’m not sure he got on the field. Utah has 11 TEs on their roster.
Morris's time will come.

Might be a lot of hemming and hawing and UGA just rolls.

Also, I can’t believe Stetson “Thurston Howell III” Bennett IV might be a two time champ.

And Stetson is 25. Crazy.

Would be absolutely ridiculous if TCU and USC are punished for having to play in a conference championship game.

Might as well sit your 1's and 2's and argue the conference championship loss wasn't the same team so it shouldnt be held against you.
You can make a point for TCU, though USC got blown out.

You can make a point for TCU, though USC got blown out.
I get that. And for a second I think that should bump USC out. But did OSU do themselves a favor by getting blown out and knocked out of their conference tourney so they couldn't possibly get blown out again?

I get that. And for a second I think that should bump USC out. But did OSU do themselves a favor by getting blown out and knocked out of their conference tourney so they couldn't possibly get blown out again?
Yeah this could be almost the reverse of the first playoff where OSU got in due to blowing out Wisconsin in the B1G championship.

I don't think OSU should get in either since they got blown out, and at home, in their last game. TCU should stay 3 and since 4 is just going to get smoked anyway, let's give it to Clemson or Utah lol.

I don't understand the logic behind making teams that transition from FCS to FBS wait a year or two to play in a bowl game. If they earned it, let them play.
I think it's designed to make them think twice about changing.

I think it's designed to make them think twice about changing.

I think it is just an antiquated rule. When the books were open schools making the jump had to hybrid it. They were in limbo. Now you can only move up if an existing conference is adding you. So you will have 8+ FBS games right off the bat. There is no reason for the restriction in that case.

Is this game basically meaningless for Michigan for CFP purposes? Like aren’t they more or less locked into the 2 seed?

thats not how the play works.. once you dont pick it up in a timely fashion they are supposed to assume you abandoned the play and blow it dead.. Ga kid could have stood there for 5 min like that and the same thing could have happened..
The ball was still moving when the UGA player picked it up. It was a live ball. If he hadn't picked it up then it would have been UGA's ball on the 6, just like a downed punt.

This new trying to draw a false start on FGs seems to backfire as much as it gets the call. We had a few go both ways this year.

I’m not looking forward to SU’s games against Drake Maye

What are the chances he is still on UNC next year? If Auburn or Tennessee come calling, will he give up all that money?

What are the chances he is still on UNC next year? If Auburn or Tennessee come calling, will he give up all that money?
Unless he covets a championship? why would he leave. He’s already the #1 pick when he decides to leave. Why not try and get unc a ship?

Is this game basically meaningless for Michigan for CFP purposes? Like aren’t they more or less locked into the 2 seed?
Same with TCU. the final four is set

According to reports, he has 18 offers to enter the portal. Coach is aware.

TCU vs. Alabama.

What does Vegas set the line at?

And who would you take on the moneyline?

TCU vs. Alabama.

What does Vegas set the line at?

And who would you take on the moneyline?
It would open Bama -6. And I’d take TCU on the ML cuz it would be a nice juicy number

According to reports, he has 18 offers to enter the portal. Coach is aware.
But I was told on this board that NIL can’t be pay for play. How on earth can he have offers that involve needing to portal?

97B60CA9-3F77-4CFF-8439-63C4AB718E13.jpeg

Did someone post about DJU hitting the portal? Because after that half and Dabo’s halftime interview… that would make a lot of sense.

Imagine if Purdue pulls this off? Maybe then people will recognize the SOS we had!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom