Week 4 ACC/FBS Games for Sept 21-23 | Page 12 | Syracusefan.com

Week 4 ACC/FBS Games for Sept 21-23

Who at NBC Sports thinks Terry McAulay needs to be consulted on every pivotal play.

He’s not good television.

Based on who has lost/won today, I think we'll be in the others receiving votes, around #30 range. Beat Clemson and we'll be in for sure

I will always hate Notre Dame, but Marcus Freeman could not possibly be more opposite than Brian Kelly when it comes to likability.

It depends on the coach. I was a big Ara Parseghian fan and was glad ND was 'back' as I thought it was good for college football. Dan Devine was a solid guy and I was glad he got a natty. Gerry Faust hadn't earned the job. I liked Lou Holtz except in 1987. They guys after that until Kelly were meh but I didn't like ND having their own network and their special deals with the Big East and ACC when they'd become the Johns Hopkins of the sport. Kelly is a cold-blooded bastard. Freeman seems an OK guy and good coach. Now if ND will just join the conference full-time...

I miss watching the Reggie Bush Trojans late night.

I remember randomly turning into their game against Fresno St which might have been Bush's greatest game ever played.

I don’t understand all the Sam Hartman love.

He’s the NCAA equivalent of Kirk Cousins to me.

Solid, decent but not exceptional.

(Fully acknowledge this post may look very dumb later tonight or this season)

It's so ridiculous how many games we need to win to just sneak into the top 25

It would help to beat someone with a winning record which we would still not have done if we beat Clemson, (Army at 2-2 has next week off).

I miss watching the Reggie Bush Trojans late night.

I remember randomly turning into their game against Fresno St which might have been Bush's greatest game ever played.
Remember watching that in a bar with no sound and was absolutely mesmerized .

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom