Week 6 ACC/FBS Games for Oct 3-5 | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Week 6 ACC/FBS Games for Oct 3-5

His helmet came off as he got sandwiched, didn’t look there was a blow to the head. Whiplash? With chronic concussions it doesn’t take much.

It looked like he was out and had the lobster hands like Tua. He was alert and hugging his parents on the way out on the cart.
That is awful, football is brutal

Teams facing adversity come apart or together. The Wolfpack seems to have come together.

Teams facing adversity come apart or together. The Wolfpack seems to have come together.
Yeah the Bailey kid has good numbers. Duly noted that Wake is horrible, however

All these early ACC games are really good right now.
I hope UVA knocks off BC, UNC beats Pitt (although don't like either), SMU to beat L-ville, and WF to beat NC State.

UConn is going to be a pain in the butt

It's just going to be them grinding on the ground all game

Rooting hard for Ohio State to lose so we can hear about how they should have never let McCord leave after bashing him for 9 months.
I am also, but FGs aren't going to get it done today, especially when you miss them. Iowa should have gone for that.

For those of us still dreaming about the ACC Championship game, SMU is going to be a real problem for us if we somehow run the table. They don't play us, Clemson OR Miami. They could easily get into the game and leave others relying on tiebreakers

I may be crazy but I think FSU will beat Clemson in a shocking upset! There's nothing to support my hunch but if FSU wins, it'll be the deathbell for both teams seasons.
FSU 32-26 Clemson

I may be crazy but I think FSU will beat Clemson in a shocking upset! There's nothing to support my hunch but if FSU wins, it'll be the deathbell for both teams seasons.
FSU 32-26 Clemson
It would help everyone in the conference if they did lose

Because Doeren is a dick?
There was a head scan I read on a D-1 Qb at a time I will not relate so as to make this as anonymous as possible and protect identity as per law….A d1 Qb took a viscous head shot and left the game. Went to local hospital got scanned, he had a very small subarachnoid bleed.

Yet when the next day the school was putting out information that he got checked out and everything was fine. I was somewhat taken aback. Did they even tell him ?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom